Status
Not open for further replies.

Fujishiro

Its going to be daijobu.
‎
Light is town, lets stop poking any further. Anyone who keeps doing so will be seen as sus.

@Flower who else visited me? I dont remember all the names, you said you/light ,but there were more right?
 

Light D Lamperouge

𝕴𝖓 𝕿𝖍𝖎𝖘 𝖂𝖔𝖗𝖑𝖉 𝕺𝖓𝖑𝖞 𝕴 𝖆𝖒 𝕶𝖎𝖓𝖌
‎
Let's clear this a bit now.


Jew got results on me. He already kinda claimed invest yesterday when in a way counterclaiming PICA.

Fuji is also sure I am town. @Fujishiro you watched the anime and probably got the reference I assume?



@Midnight Delight did you swap Fuji and Kiwi?
 

Fujishiro

Its going to be daijobu.
‎
Vote Lynch Lemon

I started this train, might as well see it through.

@Flower the fact that you started it for me gives you townie points.

Please remind me of who else visited me, surely scum in it.
 

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
‎
well thats the argument
but the time of your exit was when serious stuff started and fluff about mechanics were put to a halt .
you were also around for a while longer and refused to comment

so It basically came across as someone who posted a lot
seemed to be very active on the surface while contributing nothing to game solving . it wasnt just general fluff.
I didn't post much after my flurry of posts in the beginning of the game.

I was bit active outside but not here.

I will go soon, pls don't talk too much tonigh, I will be more active tomorrow
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top