Future Events The Great Debate - Will Zoro kill Kaido this arc?

After reading 1002 chapters, what you think zoro will do against kaido?

• Total voters

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Yo, and thats totally okay. I dont think anyone expects Luffy to 1v1 Kaido off the bat. Most of us expect a huge tag fight against both Yonko, or even Big Mom doing something like betrayal (though I doubt it). If Luffy knocks out Kaido with a crazy attack, only for Kaido to get up again and Zoro to lop off his head as a mirror to Ryuuma, that's okay. I almost half expect the Scabbards to do the same to the likely alive Orochi and his 7 other heads.

Its how you put down these dragons. Honestly no other way and I think its sort of great the Kaido actually manages to get what he wants in the end, his own death.

I dont think Kaido is Zoro's big fight at all. I still think thats reserved for King or Queen. However, i DO think by the end of the arc, he WILL be the continued Shimotsuki legend like Ryuuma was back in the day, turning his blade black and killing Kaido. It makes sense fundamentally as a narrative device. Its possible he even loses Sandai kitetsu and Momo gives Zoro Ame to turn both blades black.

Just a thought if he's not getting Shusui back
Whoooooooo We have another believer !

Whoooooooo We have another believer !
I do think the narrative is going that way. There are way too many hints at Zoro being connected to Wano (looks like both Ryuuma and Ushimaru, is emotionally connected to the plot) and cutting Kaido (Enma, Ryuuma and Oden parallels, multiple proclamations on doing it).

Like, im not even a superfan of pretty much any character outside of Usopp (his Sugar chapter in the 750's is still my opinion the greatest one piece chapter to ever exist), and I can see how Oda is setting Zoro up for this.

I can already see the shitshow now:

- Zoro gets the roof with Luffy
- Fights Kaido, can't cut him right away, gets distracted or knocked away by some event.
- Cue incoming anti-Zoro fanbase making fun of Zoro for months
- Zoro (and Sanji) then fight Calamities, barely win and grow with new powerups.
- Luffy somehow beats Kaido
- Kaido gets up, Zoro cuts him or kills him, paralleling Ryuuma.
- Anti-Zoro fanbase goes batshit. Zoro fanbase goes batshit. WG has to permanently close because of the memes.

I do think the narrative is going that way. There are way too many hints at Zoro being connected to Wano (looks like both Ryuuma and Ushimaru, is emotionally connected to the plot) and cutting Kaido (Enma, Ryuuma and Oden parallels, multiple proclamations on doing it).

Like, im not even a superfan of pretty much any character outside of Usopp (his Sugar chapter in the 750's is still my opinion the greatest one piece chapter to ever exist), and I can see how Oda is setting Zoro up for this.

I can already see the shitshow now:

- Zoro gets the roof with Luffy
- Fights Kaido, can't cut him right away, gets distracted or knocked away by some event.
- Cue incoming anti-Zoro fanbase making fun of Zoro for months
- Zoro (and Sanji) then fight Calamities, barely win and grow with new powerups.
- Luffy somehow beats Kaido
- Kaido gets up, Zoro cuts him or kills him, paralleling Ryuuma.
- Anti-Zoro fanbase goes batshit. Zoro fanbase goes batshit. WG has to permanently close because of the memes.
Everything is adding up. I was wondering how Zoro and Kaido was going to end up at the capital. Kaido just signed his own death wish bringing everyone there.

Zoro says behead/kill/slay. Meaning Zoro will kill Kaido, not just deeply wound him.
Yeah and Sanji said he would make BM faint
Post automatically merged:

3 generations of Kitetsus coming together on the WSS is the ultimate set. :finally:
Zoro will replace each Kitetsu with another. He will replace Sandai with Nidai, and then Nidai with Shodai when he beats the Gandhi Gorosei at EoS. Sandai is too weak to be a sword of the WSS. It’s 2 steps below the 21 great grade swords. Zoro will have 3 supreme blades after he turns Wado and Enma black, and after he gets the Shodai

J

Jo_Ndule

I mean, shouldn't we at least wait until Zoro rounds up all the Samurai, and has them following him in no time, before we start taking Zoro's words as gospel? :kayneshrug:
No they nitpick what they wanna accept

Remember when zodo failed to round up samurai before luffy went to wano?
Their new arguments was that " he will do it before the raid starts "
Then they said other things and stopped making up excuses lol

I mean, shouldn't we at least wait until Zoro rounds up all the Samurai, and has them following him in no time, before we start taking Zoro's words as gospel? :kayneshrug:
One scene is from two arcs before Wano, not in the heat of battle and said as Oda transitions to a different arc still before Wano, while the other is during the middle of the war against the main villain Kaido during Wano arc, said in a serious tone towards the enemy. It's clear which declaration is supposed to be taken more seriously.

No they nitpick what they wanna accept

Remember when zodo failed to round up samurai before luffy went to wano?
Their new arguments was that " he will do it before the raid starts "
Then they said other things and stopped making up excuses lol
As stated above:

One scene is from two arcs before Wano, not in the heat of battle and said as Oda transitions to a different arc still before Wano, while the other is during the middle of the war against the main villain Kaido during Wano arc, said in a serious tone towards the enemy. It's clear which declaration is supposed to be taken more seriously.

Yeah and Sanji said he would make BM faint

Zoro will replace each Kitetsu with another. He will replace Sandai with Nidai, and then Nidai with Shodai when he beats the Gandhi Gorosei at EoS. Sandai is too weak to be a sword of the WSS. It’s 2 steps below the 21 great grade swords. Zoro will have 3 supreme blades after he turns Wado and Enma black, and after he gets the Shodai
This.