Status
Not open for further replies.
Aryt. So Rayan or Queen.

And nah, I still believe Seth is 100 percent scum. If he skipped 2 night phases, the least he would have gotten is a warning from drago.

Seth didn't mention anything of that sort iirc.

I was banned for one phase when I forget to hand in my night actions. He deffo scum.
Dont need to convince me Seth is scum, i made a list and just by process of elimination he is. Also the fact that dude having this rep of doing nothing and people letting him coast by because of that, is a perfect cover for actual scum.

D

Dragomir

Aryt. So Rayan or Queen.

And nah, I still believe Seth is 100 percent scum. If he skipped 2 night phases, the least he would have gotten is a warning from drago.

Seth didn't mention anything of that sort iirc.

I was banned for one phase when I forget to hand in my night actions. He deffo scum.
I don't punish players for not turning in their actions. Only if they don't meet the post-quota or break some other rule.

Actually fuck it, i need to think with my brain and not my ego. Lynching queen makes no sense

Vote lynch seth

That being said fuji, queen is mine this nightphase. Please go for someone else
Brain would be Rayan to clear out our central spy but this is fine.

Wait a sec...do you think Yo was sacced to Rez Lanji?
Ah no use overthinking
Vote Lynch Seth

Yo isnt in the clear, he just didnt ressurect lanji

in fact its funny he tried resurrecting flower, then drago said he was told to tell us that flower cant be resurrected

someone in the mafia chat reminding drago?

either way, yo revived someone who he couldnt revive then disappeared when i asked him to revive tris

hes sus af :king:

nah yo didnt resurrect lanji, he tried flower, got rejected, he then disappeared and probably logged off

lanji got resurrected right after queen got exposed, it was her bro
Out of all the people that “visited” Yo stands out. Rosie came but she is BG, so would fight off any harmful attack, flower was watcher, light claims redirect or and midnight is town.

If yo’s ability was harmful he would’ve gotten killed by rosie.

And given Lanji being in the scum team and his tendency to go for me early. I think they wanted to make sure who I was first, since I was very proeminent d1.
I think Yo is their invest actually.

Out of all the people that “visited” Yo stands out. Rosie came but she is BG, so would fight off any harmful attack, flower was watcher, light claims redirect or and midnight is town.

If you’d ability was harmful he would’ve gotten killed by rosie.

And given Lanji being in the scum team and his tendency to go for me early. I think they wanted to make sure who I was first, since I was very proeminent d1.
I think Yo is their invest actually.
we lynch seth, i visit queen, you visit yo tan

Status
Not open for further replies.