Status
Not open for further replies.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Anyways yo tan is suspicious, no denying that

my only concern is, is he another seth? Someone we just assume HAS to be guilty because process of elimination?

i think some of the towncore people need to be kicked out of towncore. I know its 2020 and we have to accept everyone but we need a bit more discrimination and segregation in this thread.

at the very least, light/mel/fuji/sera need to be interrogated way more before we all vote yo tan wa

:kayneshrug:
yeah YTW is weird, he uses the same excuse to tunnel me again and again, he likely thought I was an easy target

That is sussss

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Anyways yo tan is suspicious, no denying that

my only concern is, is he another seth? Someone we just assume HAS to be guilty because process of elimination?

i think some of the towncore people need to be kicked out of towncore. I know its 2020 and we have to accept everyone but we need a bit more discrimination and segregation in this thread.

at the very least, light/mel/fuji/sera need to be interrogated way more before we all vote yo tan wa

:kayneshrug:
He only has one vote so far, I definitely wanna hear more out of Fuji before I place mine. Light’s also been hanging out at the fringe for a while...wonder why he’s so quiet after that big D1 display.

This time I must side with Town to balance the world out once again. Tell me who's the prey and I will go for it.
so hows your quest for the stone going? Last write up said someone else got it. Any idea who?

do you have any info that can help town at all?

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Wow. I've been quiter because I am sick @Jew D. Boy
I try not to spend a lot of time on my pc. Even now I am writing using phone which I am pretty sure everyone knows I hate using.

How the hell did you all conclude I am not town ffs?
I pushed TAC and got hin lynched, offered to off myself to bring back a more powerful role, told you it’s better to go after Queen than Seth, etc.

@Zara I am sone geezer named Fu.
Post automatically merged:

*him

*some

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Wow. I've been quiter because I am sick @Jew D. Boy
I try not to spend a lot of time on my pc. Even now I am writing using phone which I am pretty sure everyone knows I hate using.

How the hell did you all conclude I am not town ffs?
I pushed TAC and got hin lynched, offered to off myself to bring back a more powerful role, told you it’s better to go after Queen than Seth, etc.

@Zara I am sone geezer named Fu.
I never said you weren’t town, just that your silence was a little odd. Completely forgot you were sick, am a shit friend...hope you start feeling better ASAP regardless of allegiance :josad:

Nobody said you’re not town. We just said we’re not assuming anyone is town anymore. A slight difference. 🌚

Thank you for your character. Are you completely powerless now?

so hows your quest for the stone going? Last write up said someone else got it. Any idea who?

do you have any info that can help town at all?
I was born with the flaming desire to obtain the precious tantalizing object that could grant me eternal peace, in the best sense of the word. Life isn't about waiting for the storm to come to a rest, but about learning how to dance in the rain. Sorrowfully, no one *ever* appropriately taught me.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
If thats the case, how come you didnt revive Tris? Wouldnt that have been a romantic gesture?
Because I was saving it in case we lost a more powerful townie.

any characters that really want the stones in the series? Who can Beta be?
I read about this show. Doesn't Father make the most sense @Zabra ?

Alright go get some rest, old man. Hope you get better soon
I can't see the pic btw. So I am not sure if you are talking to me or JDB.

Ed, Al, and Mustang all thirst for a zone. Kimblee went to jail for killing his superiors over a stone, and Mei also wanted one. But we know who all of those people are.

So that makes me think it could be Ling/Greed? Ling was obsessed with finding a stone and Greed is invulnerable to all damage when he uses his power which reminds me of Beta surviving the lynch.

Father/Hohenhim are already Philosphers stones as per Hohenhim’s own words in the manga so I can’t see why they would be looking for one. They both already have half a million souls in their body and are already immortal.

Thirst for a stone*

ignore any obvious typos im on mobile

cant use wg on the work laptop lol

Status
Not open for further replies.