Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
Ed, Al, and Mustang all thirst for a zone. Kimblee went to jail for killing his superiors over a stone, and Mei also wanted one. But we know who all of those people are.

So that makes me think it could be Ling/Greed? Ling was obsessed with finding a stone and Greed is invulnerable to all damage when he uses his power which reminds me of Beta surviving the lynch.

Father/Hohenhim are already Philosphers stones as per Hohenhim’s own words in the manga so I can’t see why they would be looking for one. They both already have half a million souls in their body and are already immortal.
Post automatically merged:

Thirst for a stone*

ignore any obvious typos im on mobile

cant use wg on the work laptop lol
so we're back to square one:

how to kill Beta

also @Dragomir fuck you

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
What matters now is finding what Fuji did. It's interesting to note that yesterday Lemon tried to bring the story back to Rayan as well.

Lemon is scum most likely.
Yo could be too.

I am still iffy on a person in what we call town core.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
i still havent read day 2 but have we established beta is immune to night kills?
no, we're just taking what he is saying for granted.

However, he doesn't seem to be mafia so I don't see why we should waste resources to confirm if he's lying rn yet. All we can say is he isn't killing us rn at least

no, we're just taking what he is saying for granted.

However, he doesn't seem to be mafia so I don't see why we should waste resources to confirm if he's lying rn yet. All we can say is he isn't killing us rn at least
i wasnt gonna kill him dw

but i do think hes greedling.

@Light D Lamperouge you’re saying you suspect someone in town core that u didnt mention already? Well lets hear it 😌

I wanna say Fuji.

Part of me wants to say Kiwi too. 🤷❤️
fuji’s night actions are not adding up so you have my support

as for kiwi...i just remembered queen stating she saw one of kiwi’s abilitiy names when she got a gift

i didnt see any ability name, how come kiwi? @Kiwipom

kiwi gave me a gift, I know only winry could have gifted me this because of the name of the gift
@Light D Lamperouge @Kiwipom

Check what Queen says here. I was never told the name of the gift. In fact I had no idea it was even Kiwi who provided me the gift, you can see me asking Kiwi for a gift earlier this dayphase.

Could be a hosting error on @Dragomir part or it could be something much more sinister. :sadgrin:

Last edited by a moderator:

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
fuji’s night actions are not adding up so you have my support

as for kiwi...i just remembered queen stating she saw one of kiwi’s abilitiy names when she got a gift

@Light D Lamperouge @Kiwipom

Check what Queen says here. I was never told the name of the gift. In fact I had no idea it was even Kiwi who provided me the gift, you can see me asking Kiwi for a gift earlier this dayphase.

Could be a hosting error on @Dragomir part or it could be something much more sinister. :sadgrin:
Told you. It also makes no sense to think Kiwi could give a gift and name it like that in order for Queen to know it's Winry.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess

I have two abilities. I used A on Queen and B on you.

'A' was a roleblock that I gave Queen.

You got something else from B.

But you should be getting another gift today end of day phase. It will be the same one as the type that I gave Queen.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
Actually, I don't even know why I'm being all secretive.

Zara I refilled one of your one shots cuz I was hoping you can use it in tandem with Rayan. I have no idea what happened, I guess your other shot got refilled. That's not a gift, that's just a refill.

As for Queen, I gave her a roleblock. That is a new ability so it's a gift.

Man idk how to feel about Lanji liking my post

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
@Jew D. Boy @Light D Lamperouge

what do we think of kiwi’s story fellas
I’m not entirely sure what to think...providing a gift at the end of the phase means we can’t confirm anything before (potentially) getting lynched, but she’s already given two gifts, so there’s reason to believe she’s being truthful about that part. I’ll need to ISO her votes and activity the last few days to get a better idea, although her still pushing Rayan as possible scum doesn’t make things better in my eyes.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Actually, I don't even know why I'm being all secretive.

Zara I refilled one of your one shots cuz I was hoping you can use it in tandem with Rayan. I have no idea what happened, I guess your other shot got refilled. That's not a gift, that's just a refill.

As for Queen, I gave her a roleblock. That is a new ability so it's a gift.

Man idk how to feel about Lanji liking my post
Can you refill other stuff?

Also I don't wanna hear anyone who's character is some geeser named Hu doubt my Winry claim.

:milaugh:
It's Fu.

Status
Not open for further replies.