Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
trash character
Couldn't agree more.

I just want to have fights already...
Everyone does.

Fuck this chapter. Boring races reveal.
Post automatically merged:

100% correct. She is so random, it's a turn off. She comes across as someone's bad Mary Sue fanfic character that is pointless and forced, rather than a fleshed out relevant character. If she joins the SH's I'll hate it and cringe every time she's in the chapter.
She won't join don't worry.

Reverie/Outside world > anything that can happen in Wano
Fact.
Are you sure? I can think of many things that can outshine reverie stuff.

1. Zoro reopens kaido's scar. This is a fest that's been hyped up for like 50 chapters now.

2. Vegapunk arrives in Wano

3. Luffy gets beaten by kaido AGAIN. By this I mean 1000 is a a fill action chapter 1v1 between kaido and luffy and Luffy loses again

4. Big mom betrays kaido and sneaks the man

5. Kaido is revealed to be an actual dragon

6. Kaido reveals the location/nature of The last ancient weapon Uranus.

All the above are better than reverie shit like Warlord bounties or Sabo got captured or Vivi got captured or whatever

Really the only mind blowing reverie chapter was the rocks chapter. The other ones were MEHHHHHH.

998 dubious spoilers from CB

-king bounty reveal: 1.52 billion berries
-Kaido reveals why he has so many ancient Zoans
-Luffy meet kid
-King asks F6 to assemble on the roof
-Yamato says the Time fruit user is alive

unconfirmed spoilers if true, interesting....

credits: @Bil02
Looks like my spoilers below were right guys even though all the hate it got :moonwalk:

Spoilers soon girlz

Edit:
Chap 1000 spoilers:
-ninja guy revives momo's mom (Source says 999 ends with cliffhanger on him reviving orochi but he isnt his actual target) and controls her (effect of his ability)
-mom momo still has her ability (it s stated here some kind of abilities are unique and dont renew)
-momo mom uses it to send luffy (happens to be there) 50y into the future
-chapter ends with lucy waking up in a whole new world of harsh reality

Source: bobopatch on worstgen forums

C

critical mindset

Kaido with boro breath

without haki does significantly more collateral damage than Smoker does (in turn much stronger than DJ that didnt impart physical damage to Vergo)

Vergo's blowgun feat pound for pound shits on Kaido's boro breath that is just AoE of blazing heat, Vergo's creates massive shockwaves

Which is to be compared to Zoro when he isn't applying ryou to his cuts they become dimal by comparison to Vergo

Btw guys don't you think a fight marco vs king would look pretty boring ? i don't even know how oda is gonna draw a fight agains birds :christindeed:
We never really saw a fight of marco lasting more than 3 panels through the whole manga no ? every time it was a clash then the fight was skipped :josad:
Well Marco vs king can't actually be an extended fight. Oda wouldn't let it. Marco isn't a main character. Hes not even a side character as far as the whole of want goes. Marco is at best a cameo. Oda can't actually waste King on marco when there'sain characters who need fights

At best it's a clash. But no one is beating the main villains except strawhats

Chapter 1000 is gonna be disappointing
Act 3 isn't looking to end in the next two chapters which mean we'll stay in Wano

Reverie/Outside world > anything that can happen in Wano
Fact.
Eh, Act 2 ended pretty much out of nowhere so I expect the same for Act 3. Still hopeful 999 is the Act closer. If not, 1000 is a big moment for Wano, not outside of it, which honestly might be more exciting because it could change the dynamic of the arc, not just giving us an exposition dump outside Wano right now

Don't you guys think that the reason a lot of people hate yamato is because her presentation felt rushed as hell ? The first time oda introduced her was in the middle of the war (the fact that she looks exactly like nami doesn't help). Honeslty the fact that she's blindly following oden like a fan girl even though she knew him only from a book he left behind is kinda strange aswell :kayneshrug:

Everytime we see her she's running around protecting momo, i don't even see the point of adding her to the story for the moment. Though it might change in the future as we see more of her:choppawhat: But i'm getting tired to see her at every ending of every chapters :josad:
Yes ,can't agree more unless oda ties the loose ends later. For now she is unnecessary (oda could have brought kizaru instead).
Even numbers also felt unnecessary.

Status
Not open for further replies.