What will happen in chapter 1000?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
How many fights do you want him to undertake? :hope:

I would be so satisfied with it too but I suppose Oda won't let a fight against King last too little, that would unavoidably ruin King's character and I believe Oda cares about it. So since the final fights are going to be set, Zoro might be destined to face off Kaido straightforwardly like I predicted many months ago.
I'm telling you guys. Zoro's cannot leave the arc of swordsmen without fighting the strongest enemy swordsman 1v1. Like how could sanji leave the food arc without cooking something. Impossible

Unless otherwise, Zoro vs Kaido in a team fight. Zoro might get a few 1v1 moments buy thrn he'll tag out with other people and it will continue as a team fight

Then Zoro vs King extreme diff. Then if Orochi is still alive, Zoro finishes Orochi after his extreme diff with king.

Who's who will fight yamato since Yamato was trying to go all out for just Sasaki and Who's who is likely even stronger than Sasaki so yamato will high diff against who's who.

And if you wanna do Zoro killing Kaido somewhere then you'll have to force it but there's two things that are must
1. Zoro will fight king

2. Kaido defeat will be the last thing to happen in the war after all of kaido's men are beaten

C

critical mindset

How is that a named attack when it doesn't do damage or used Haki.
:kayneshrug:
It was a fake-out named attack which he learned from Ussop.
:kata:
He uses the added power from the running up on her to execute a overhead swing that's a named attack. You think he just made that up on the spot. It's a named attack meant to split an opponent lol. That's why he is using the fucking shushui, for maximum impact and cutting effect. Zoro was serious in the execution of the move, only it did not "damage" Monet because she is a logia

You recognise the left sword, no? Monet uses pathetic needle weapons, hell she does't fit her bird toes around the wooden handle. Zoro uses thicker weapons, graded swords, has proper grip, has proper footing etc.

But Zoro isn't trying when he was trying throughout all the fight against Monet? Zoro's physical strength is not even on the level of Monet
Oh so you are using Zoro's facial expressions

Is Monet stronger than both Hyouzo and Pica. I mean in brute physical strength. Is monet physically stronger than both Hyouzo and Pica?

You know why I ask. Because Zoro is smiling all the time or just bored when fight Pica and Hyouzo up close. Zoro clashes directly with Pica at one point and he's basically laughing in his face. While calling Hyouzo boring as hell.

So according to facial patterns, monet can OUTPOWER both Hyouzo and pica in a physical clash with with her? And neither Hyouzo nor pica have named weapons either.

Is that it? Monet is an actual monster of physical strength. A monster that couldn't overpower tashigi in physics strength clashes. Meaning Tashigi is also a physical strength monster who can laugh in the face of Hyouzo and pica.

Really?

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
I'm telling you guys. Zoro's cannot leave the arc of swordsmen without fighting the strongest enemy swordsman 1v1. Like how could sanji leave the food arc without cooking something. Impossible

Unless otherwise, Zoro vs Kaido in a team fight. Zoro might get a few 1v1 moments buy thrn he'll tag out with other people and it will continue as a team fight

Then Zoro vs King extreme diff. Then if Orochi is still alive, Zoro finishes Orochi after his extreme diff with king.

Who's who will fight yamato since Yamato was trying to go all out for just Sasaki and Who's who is likely even stronger than Sasaki so yamato will high diff against who's who.

And if you wanna do Zoro killing Kaido somewhere then you'll have to force it but there's two things that are must
1. Zoro will fight king

2. Kaido defeat will be the last thing to happen in the war after all of kaido's men are beaten
Well I mean Oden didn't fight a swordsman 1 on 1 back on Wano, he went straight for the hightest dog which was Kaido.

If Oda simply cares about having Zoro as fated man that will finish Oden's job after carrying his deeds upon his shoulders then it's just Zoro v Kaido and so be it. :cheers:

Not sure why this was a bad thing. Chapter was a big deal and hint to what One Piece even is. Not everything is about fighting action
Well yeah, I think chapter 957 is the best chapter of Wano. Even better than that Roger chapter. And it was just Sengoku telling a story.

I liked the Roger stuff but it wasn't that good. Mainly because of its situation in the story. It was in oden's flashback and I don't like oden so this entire thing would've Bern way better in like a Roger dedicated flashback but alas

Anyway, action chapters or not, it wasn't that good

100% correct. She is so random, it's a turn off. She comes across as someone's bad Mary Sue fanfic character that is pointless and forced, rather than a fleshed out relevant character. If she joins the SH's I'll hate it and cringe every time she's in the chapter.
:myman:
Post automatically merged:

Lmao dude just read the manga not only see Zoro using swords.
Time and time again. Sanji fans don't use any logic and try to brand everyone as Zoro fans. when will they learn. :whitepress:

Well I mean Oden didn't fight a swordsman 1 on 1 back on Wano, he went straight for the hightest dog which was Kaido.

If Oda simply cares about having Zoro as fated man that will finish Oden's job after carrying his deeds upon his shoulders then it's just Zoro v Kaido and so be it. :cheers:
Zoro can parallel oden without literally repeating everything oden did. Zoro came to want with his own story and his story won't just pause all of a sudden just because he has to do everything oden did.

Zoro's story for 1000 chapters is he fights the strongest swordsman. Oden isn't even that good of a character and having him derail Zoro"s story is not good

Status
Not open for further replies.