Character Discussion Temper your expectations for the warlord bounties

Crocodile didn't shine like Luffy in MF as he did

- he saved Ace (in his way)
- world understood he is son of Dragon
- he was the main leader who freed Imple down in eyes of WG not Crocodile

so yes ... his bounty had much more reason to get up then Crocodile

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I mean .... I like Crocodile and 500 Mil for a man who is not part of any Yonko crew is kinda massive number

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Crocodile can never be as important as he was before ... in plot or world .... and yet after losing everything he had
his bounty become 700m-1B ?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
unless he became leader of underworld or something like this ... no way in hell

you can fight reality ... but 400~500 is most fair thing I can give him

- Sabo is stronger
- Sabo is more important danger to WG
- Sabo is part of RA

and he was 602 Mil ....

anything more than 600 Mil for Crocodile is a poor fan fiction
+ 500 is just day dreaming .... but there might be 2% chance ... maybe
Crocodile
- saved Ace (in his way), literally stopped everyone in their tracks at marineford instantly
- Clashed Doflamingo and Mihawk extremely well, while luffy was shat on by the latter and never faced the prior.
- Shocked everyone when he attacked the world's strongest man in a murder attempt
- Is an ex shichibukai (just the fact that he's out there doing whatever he wants shows a bad message to the population of the world and makes the world government look weak)
- He was one of the main forces in the break out of impel down

- WE don't know if sabo is stronger
- Sabo was weaker than Ishoo even with the mera mera no mi which should bolster his bounty, before he was closer to doflamingo leveled
- I mean yeah, being anti world government is a good way to have a high bounty than a pretty mixed message not extremist against the government pirate, that's the one point I'll concede to.

2% chance of 500? Kid got a 160,000,000 bounty boost and he was inactive for most of the timeskip. That's a lowball for Crocodile's bounty increase over the timeskip, a conservative bounty boost, stack that on the bounty he'd get from impel down/marineford, ontop of the 200m you claim he had as a base, and he's already 500m.

Crocodile could be fucking Akainu's wife rn for all we know.
Post automatically merged:

zoro is fighting fujitora equally
zoro is admiral level but u ain t ready for that discussion mr casual

He even pushed the admiral back under huge ammount of gravity with his weakest sword
Zoro=>admirals>mihawk
Ishoo is the weakest admiral, he also is 80% devil fruit, 20% swordsmanship. He also was relaxed on both of those panels, while zoro was straining himself. Also Ishoo and zoro didn't clash, zoro attacked ishoo and ishoo blocked, then zoro turned it into an air slash and sent ishoo back (ishoo wasn't straining himself) 5 feet and then started to jump away.

Marco vs Kizaru (who is stronger than ishoo, and who is more stat heavy into physical combat/cqc) involved marco doing the same thing zoro did, but ragdolling him across the entirety of marineford and destroying a kong gun+ of marineford, using only the follow thorugh of his kick (in base)

It's a night and day difference, you're only making marco look better. That first planel is literally a serious zoro getting easily blocked by a casual ishoo who isn't even exerting any effort, and blocking zoro's two handed sword attack with ishoo's one handed attack where ishoo is using a reverse grip, which is functionally inferior for strength and more a tricky move, because the human arm is formed to allow you to hold a sword the normal way, while none of your muscles or anatomy supports the backgrip, you're essentially using your full body with a sword attack, while a backgrip only has the strength of the forearm and wrist.

Damn zoro looks bad in that encounter.

Last edited:
Mihawk fandom need to be worry .... Mihawk bounty gonna be first stab to their heart

Kaido and Big Mom killed Admiral base in this arc
Shanks will kill Sword base in next arc

I can see from how then Sword boys gonna be like : Gandi dude is Zoro final enemy ... fuck Mihawk ... he is not with us :L)
If Mihawk is weaker than Shanks then that just means Shanks is Zoro's final enemy. Besides I thought you considered Beckmann = Shanks, you don't think Zoro is going to end up weaker than Beckmann do you ?

Zoro will beat the WSS, whether it's Mihawk, Shanks, Shilliew, Big Mom, Gandhi Gorosei or Imu-sama themself

Mihawk fandom need to be worry .... Mihawk bounty gonna be first stab to their heart

Kaido and Big Mom killed Admiral base in this arc
Shanks will kill Sword base in next arc

I can see from how then Sword boys gonna be like : Gandi dude is Zoro final enemy ... fuck Mihawk ... he is not with us :L)
The only strong sword are the marine organization.

If Mihawk is weaker than Shanks then that just means Shanks is Zoro's final enemy. Besides I thought you considered Beckmann = Shanks, you don't think Zoro is going to end up weaker than Beckmann do you ?
Honestly at this rate, I think shanks has a devil fruit. He didn't have one 12 years ago, but he wasn't a yonkou until 6 years ago as well, despite being active that whole time.

Shanks is being killed by blackbeard at the same time shiryuu kills mihawk, zoro's final opponent is probably kizaru (to parallel old rayleigh's fight with kizaru), and then when we get an epilogue of 15-20 years in the future, and luffy is dead, zoro might be more akin to yonkou level as he is in a little village in east blue or wano training future swordsman.

and then when we get an epilogue of 15-20 years in the future, and luffy is dead, zoro might be more akin to yonkou level as he is in a little village in east blue or wano training future swordsman.
This I'm ok with it.

IMO

Mihawk- 3.5-5.3 Billion

Weavil- 3-4 Billion

Boa- 2-3 Billion

Crocodile- 1.5-2 Billion

Buggy- 1-1.6 Billion

This I'm ok with it.

IMO

Mihawk- 3.5-5.3 Billion

Weavil- 3-4 Billion

Boa- 2-3 Billion

Crocodile- 1.5-2 Billion

Buggy- 1-1.6 Billion
Honestly speaking, I have no problem with zoro getting powerful, people are just kind of dumb if they expect zoro to be luffy's equal or if they think zoro his eos leveled strength rn.

Mihawk is going to be a benchmark of a villain that isn't even zoro's eos villain.

Anyway if any shichibukai breaks 1m, it'll be weevil and weevil alone.

Edit: I like Mihawk more than zoro as a character though, he has a nicer design and he's a little more extra than zoro, living off in his weird gothic castle with his goth gf.

2% chance of 500? Kid got a 160,000,000 bounty boost and he was inactive for most of the timeskip. That's a lowball for Crocodile's bounty increase over the timeskip, a conservative bounty boost, stack that on the bounty he'd get from impel down/marineford, ontop of the 200m you claim he had as a base, and he's already 500m.
This is bullshit.

Kidd was causing havoc during the time skip.

He challenged two emperors of the sea and continued fucking with them.

From what we can tell, its actually been Crocodile whose stayed on the down low.

Considering the fact that Jinbei got a 400 mil bounty, I'd say Crocodile got similar, because Crocodile doesn't seem that strong>

Like, even if you compared what Jinbei and Crocodile accomplished in Marineford, Jinbei actually owned Moriah, another warlord.

Crocodile had some skirmishes with other warlords, but none of them necessarily were on the same level of domination as Jinbei did to Moriah.

Kid is a rival.
Crocodile is something greater to Luffy, someone he despises, but works with.
No he isn't.

Crocodile is an opponent that Luffy used to have.

By this metric, Buggy is far more relevant for being Luffy's main antagonist, because he has a far more personal connection to Luffy.
We know that Kid was fairly reserved after he burst into the new world and got his ass beat, preparing his strength, waiting for his moment. His bounty went up like 160,000,000 over the timeskip. Just off that, he can have a bounty of 600m easily, being more active in the new world than Kid.
This is bullshit, he was not reserved at all.

Kidd was causing mayhem in the new world.

This is bullshit.

Kidd was causing havoc during the time skip.

He challenged two emperors of the sea and continued fucking with them.

From what we can tell, its actually been Crocodile whose stayed on the down low.

Considering the fact that Jinbei got a 400 mil bounty, I'd say Crocodile got similar, because Crocodile doesn't seem that strong>

Like, even if you compared what Jinbei and Crocodile accomplished in Marineford, Jinbei actually owned Moriah, another warlord.

Crocodile had some skirmishes with other warlords, but none of them necessarily were on the same level of domination as Jinbei did to Moriah.

No he isn't.

Crocodile is an opponent that Luffy used to have.

By this metric, Buggy is far more relevant for being Luffy's main antagonist, because he has a far more personal connection to Luffy.

This is bullshit, he was not reserved at all.

Kidd was causing mayhem in the new world.
Jinbei was literally slumming it in fishman island waiting, he didn't even do a single thing over the timeskip, just got his bounty to reflect his non shichibukai + marineford stuff.

Kid got active at first, got crushed, then came back later and recently started to do stuff like attack big mom random ships and everything.

Jinbei was pretty much as strong pre timeskip as he is now. He is far into his career. Crocodile meaning was relaxing in paradise with no challenges, so Crocodile even being MODERATELY on the level of jinbei and being able to clash with mihawk and doflamingo at marineford, and his new vigor going into the new world just before the timeskip, he'll have gained A LOT more strength over the timeskip than jinbei. He was weaker than him pre timeskip, but he's going to be stronger than jinbei post skip.

I'm sorry but clashing with doflamingo and mihawk, and standing up to attacks from jozu >>>>>>>> beating moriah.

Same level of domination? Well yeah, doflamingo and mihawk were like 1-2 tiers stronger than moriah.

Did you miss the entirety of impel down and marineford, crocodile was a big deal to luffy and everyone there.

Also like, buggy isn't a physical match for luffy, but buggy is like, the only character who rivals luffys level of charisma in drawing people in, which mihawk deemed as luffy's strongest power. So yeah, buggy is a big deal, even if he's a dork. (he's still not weak, but he's weaker than luffy)

Kid was reserved for like 1 and a half of the 2 years. LIterally Kid got active when he heard about Luffy coming back, essentially going "it's time for me to make my move too", and that led into some attacking of big mom ships, and the attempted alliance.

Kid got active at first, got crushed, then came back later and recently started to do stuff like attack big mom random ships and everything.
Nothing suggests that he hadn't stopped being active.

He didn't stop harassing emperors, even if he only got into 2 major confrontations with them, and he was assumedly responsible for other major incidents because Brownbeard described him as one of the big names of the worst generation that was causing a ruckus.
Jinbei was literally slumming it in fishman island waiting, he didn't even do a single thing over the timeskip, just got his bounty to reflect his non shichibukai + marineford stuff.
He also joined Big Mum's crew, but I don't believe that would have necessarily enhanced his bounty that much.
Jinbei was pretty much as strong pre timeskip as he is now. He is far into his career. Crocodile meaning was relaxing in paradise with no challenges, so Crocodile even being MODERATELY on the level of jinbei and being able to clash with mihawk and doflamingo at marineford, and his new vigor going into the new world just before the timeskip, he'll have gained A LOT more strength over the timeskip than jinbei. He was weaker than him pre timeskip, but he's going to be stronger than jinbei post skip.

I'm sorry but clashing with doflamingo and mihawk, and standing up to attacks from jozu >>>>>>>> beating moriah.
He didn't really accomplish anything in his clashes though.
His clash with Doflamingo was probably his most impressive thing attack wise, while he also got sent flying by Jozu. He only made Mihawk block, he didn't really clash with him. Jinbei meanwhile defeated Moriah, but also blocked attacks from Akainu.

Jinbei has also been shown blocking Big Mum, and sending Big Mum flying off the sunny(or full on judo throwing her). That is massively more impressive than what we've seen Crocodile accomplish.

Nothing suggests his going to be stronger than Jinbei post time skip. I could see him being on a similar level, but nothing points to him being stronger.
Did you miss the entirety of impel down and marineford, crocodile was a big deal to luffy and everyone there.
Yeah, Crocodile is a big deal, but he wasn't shown to be bigger deal than Jinbei or Ivankov for example, or even Luffy.
Kid was reserved for like 1 and a half of the 2 years. LIterally Kid got active when he heard about Luffy coming back, essentially going "it's time for me to make my move too", and that led into some attacking of big mom ships, and the attempted alliance.
Nothing suggests that. Kidd was active even before word of Luffy coming back had surfaced. He was still attacking emperor ships and causing chaos.

Your misremembering the line.

Kid was saying 'About time that Strawhat making his move after so long'.

Nothing suggests that Kidd didn't stop being active.

But what if Luffy dies and then several years later, Zoro becomes his equal ?
The point is that people have different peaks depending on who they are. Top commanders aren't just getting lazy and not gaining power for 15 years, they've just peaked. Zoro being related to the daimyo family that's recent member was the owner of onimaru, and that family likely being descendants of Ryuuma, give him a high skill ceiling.

Sanji being the son of the Vinsmoke family, and also likely getting bolstered by the stuff at birth (like his flame kicks probably stem from it and his stats), plus the fact that he gets a raid suit through it that bolsters him more, gives him a high skill ceiling.

But both simply aren't Luffy. Luffy is a D, his family include Dragon, Garp, etc. Oden and Momo having the voice of all and whitebeard thinking ace was special as having pirate king potential, implies that the voice of all is likely hereditary, and if it's hereditary, that would imply that the monkey family, the kozuki family, and roger's family are special. And given how zunisha probably got his punishment from momo's ancestor, which is why he accepted momo saying he could be temporarily free from his punishment, this would all imply that they are probably something like the void century royal lines, that were overthrown by the celestrial dragons, or they were positive freedom fighters who nearly defeat the void century celestrial dragons, or whatever. It also kind of implies that maybe momo's ancestor defeated prime Zunisha, who is now old and decayed, and still absolutely one hit jack with an unnamed bitch slap that lasted one panel in the manga. So yeah, luffy's family is kind of swole asf.

Zoro might at his peak post series reach yonkou-ish levels of power, maybe, but he'd peak before luffy's peak. Not that it will matter too much, he'll retire into swordsmanship and occasionally fight off some johnny and yosaku leveled people, and maybe inspired some new gen zoro, either via his students, or someone who shows up and gets trounced, or simply aspires to beat him.

The world will be in relative peace, the world government will be gone, the new yonkou won't be as power hungry (crocodile, kid, buggy, and law I imagine), and will have a relative peace with the new marines, who will be working directly for the kingdoms instead of a world government, etc. Once the post series starts, the biggest thing he'll have to accomplish besides enjoying life will be to train a teenage momo to be a swole boi.

Nothing suggests that he hadn't stopped being active.

He didn't stop harassing emperors, even if he only got into 2 major confrontations with them, and he was assumedly responsible for other major incidents because Brownbeard described him as one of the big names of the worst generation that was causing a ruckus.

He also joined Big Mum's crew, but I don't believe that would have necessarily enhanced his bounty that much.

He didn't really accomplish anything in his clashes though.
His clash with Doflamingo was probably his most impressive thing attack wise, while he also got sent flying by Jozu. He only made Mihawk block, he didn't really clash with him. Jinbei meanwhile defeated Moriah, but also blocked attacks from Akainu.

Jinbei has also been shown blocking Big Mum, and sending Big Mum flying off the sunny(or full on judo throwing her). That is massively more impressive than what we've seen Crocodile accomplish.

Nothing suggests his going to be stronger than Jinbei post time skip. I could see him being on a similar level, but nothing points to him being stronger.

Yeah, Crocodile is a big deal, but he wasn't shown to be bigger deal than Jinbei or Ivankov for example, or even Luffy.

Nothing suggests that. Kidd was active even before word of Luffy coming back had surfaced. He was still attacking emperor ships and causing chaos.

Your misremembering the line.

Kid was saying 'About time that Strawhat making his move after so long'.

Nothing suggests that Kidd didn't stop being active.
Yeah he did, the big mom attack was only when luffy was in fishman island, and that was kid coming back out of his period of inactivity.

I mean yeah, kid instantly upon going into the new world started to attack wildly, and then he slowed down so that he could lick his wounds, train himself up, etc, then recently started shitting on people again around the time luffy got to sabondy, and then brownbeard talked about him in punk hazard, which was after fishman island. He didn't just outright vanish, but he wasn't making any big plays.

I mean are you upset that pre timeskip crocodile didn't beat doflamingo and mihawk? Like, doflamingo and mihawk are stronger than jinbei.

Maybe the mihawk and crocodile clash was anime only, idk, too lazy to look at the manga and nothing pops up for google images (though a lot of the time it wouldn't anyway unelss you do a lot of digging), either way, mihawks comment about whitebeard pre his attack on him, would imply that mihawk at least considers doflamingo to be somewhat comparable to himself.

Jinbei is stronger than crocodile pre timeskip, I'm not even arguing that, I'm saying that crocodile was honestly more impressive than luffy at marineford, and that his post tiemskip form will be still comparable to luffy.

Moriah is fodder compared to doflamingo and mihawk. The power scale went something like:

Mihawk and Doflamingo > Kuma and Boa > Jinbei >> Marineford Crocodile > Moriah > Alabasta Crocodile

Crocodile clashing with doflamingo is honestly more impressive than someone beating moriah, heck even moriah died and didn't just get f'd up, I'd still prioritize clashing with doflamingo.

I don't want to have to search it up, but kid had one more appearance before he met up with hawkins and apoo post timeskip, and in that, he essentially implied that he was about to start getting active now that luffy was back, using it as justification to start his operations. Maybe I'm wrong, idk, but that's what I remember, do you have a scan?

Last edited:

Zoro will beat the WSS, whether it's Mihawk, Shanks, Shilliew, Big Mom, Gandhi Gorosei or Imu-sama themself
Zoro will be the best in sword skill .... better than anyone
but it don't mean he can beat any swordsman ... as he would never ever surpass Roger or Xebec

p.s
Ben Beckman is comprable to Shanks
he would give Shanks a high diff
and he would give Mihawk something of an extreme diff

This I'm ok with it.

IMO

Mihawk- 3.5-5.3 Billion

Weavil- 3-4 Billion

Boa- 2-3 Billion

Crocodile- 1.5-2 Billion

Buggy- 1-1.6 Billion
oh man ... this is some good shit .... :milaugh:

as I said ... when Warlord bounty be out .... Yonko boys gonna laugh a lot

but it don't mean he can beat any swordsman ... as he would never ever surpass Roger or Xebec

p.s
Zoro wants to be the strongest swordsman not the most skilled. Brook is more skilled than him. Vista is canonically more skilled than Mihawk.

And more importantly he is a main character in the series who's whole shtick is being the best swordfighter, shonen logic indicates he'll become the strongest swordfighter period.

If you think Mihawk pushes Shanks to extreme diff I guess that means you think EOS Zoro could be equal to or above Shanks ?

Zoro wants to be the strongest swordsman not the most skilled. Brook is more skilled than him. Vista is canonically more skilled than Mihawk.

And more importantly he is a main character in the series who's whole shtick is being the best swordfighter, shonen logic indicates he'll become the strongest swordfighter period.

If you think Mihawk pushes Shanks to extreme diff I guess that means you think EOS Zoro could be equal to or above Shanks ?
if overall power matter to Zoro and not sword skill alone ... Zoro would have wanted a DF
and Yes Vista is above him as of now

+

I'm fine with the idea of Zoro > Shanks ... I don't think it would happen but I can see it happening ...
I just don't understand how could he surpass Shanks when he lack CoC

p.s

oh man ... this is some good shit .... :milaugh:

as I said ... when Warlord bounty be out .... Yonko boys gonna laugh a lot
Wait, you think the guy who kizaru trolled is shanks leveled? Ben Beckman is probably the weakest yonkou first mate, though the average of shanks crew is higher than the average of other crews.