What will happen in chapter 1000?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds legit, I'm even more hyped now :finally:
And now, he said he knew and met Jinbe when he was a shichibukai?

C'mon! Oda will not throw that info and detail just to say "Oh, he was a pirate who faced Jinbe in the past when he was a captain" like who cares, Jinbe faced SO MANY pirates before, it's not a reveal, specially when Jinbe asks him to remove his mask to know who he is... removing his mask SHOULD allow us ALSO to recognize him in this case... so basically someone we SAW before just like Jinbe

Him saying "when Jinbe was shichibukai" means it's really possible that he met him on many occasions in Marijoa when shichibukai get summoned!

Also, Cipher Pol are the only faction who had "Zoan DF" as their main theme DF type beside beast Pirates... everything gets connected perfectly

HOLLLYYYY SHIIT

Who's who met Jinbe in HOLY LAND MARIJOA
:steef::steef::steef:

Mark my words, My theory is becoming more valid by time!

My theory of Who's Who is this man from CP0 on the left, is becoming MORE VALID this chapter!

The guy on the left... SAME STRUCTURE and body language and vibe as Who's who.... The person on the right is Kalifa's father... they were CP9 members 22 years ago in Robin's flashback... so they must be the senior veterans for Rob Lucci in CP0, mark my words...

He must have met Jinbe in HOLYLAND MARIJOA when Jinbe was getting summoned like other shichibukai... we all know CP0 usually stay there...

Also, CP0 are somewhat involved this arc with Orochi...

And when Drake was turned in by Who's who and Hawkins, and Queen was questioning Drake, there was a small panel of Who's who just listening to Queen sentence like " I can't believe someone like you made it this high up in the rank".... it just feels like Who's who never helped Drake in that situation because he wanted to stay in COVER...

The time this guy is revealed to be CP0, is the time I win AGAIN Just like when I predicted Kanjuro as traitor ever since Zou arc when I mad that theory
:funky:

Also, if it's true, I can't wait for Laskey to show up! LOL, Laskey just looks like Rayleigh 2.0 hahahaha, screams badassness, I'll be his biggest fan
Who's who should be 16 in that flashback, I don't think a 16 year old would look like that lol

With get shown literally in the manga.
Luffy need to go serious and use G4 to put down two of them, Pageone tank a direclty g3 attack and was fine after some seconds passed, he is right now totally fine after taking a G3. Ulti in otherhand take a thunder bagua from Yamato who match easily G2/G3 Luffy, later Ulti was match equal with Yamato too.

Then you coming up with G4, with isn´t wrong but your point is baseless.
Doffy isn´t current Boundman lvl and don´t would be ever on this lvl, so you compare doesn´t make sense in first place since Boundman would fuck up Doffy too..

He was serious after he see Ulti head attack was strong enough to hurt him though he use himself CoA.
Yet a G3 couldn´t put down Pageone who was totally fine after tanking a directly G3 uppercut.
With means current G2/G3Luffy need g4 to take on the two weakest Flyer members, current G2/G3Luffy is stronger then Doffy you know it right?

Luffy make many mistake against Doffy, Sanji and co too and do they lost any limbs? Law lose it after fighting a nonstop against Doffy, even though Law durability isn´t at the same lvl as Luffy. We speak here about Ancient zoans who show insane strong durability, Doffy need more to put them down since G3 Elefant gun wasn´t enough.

Jinbe in otherhand stop attacks of Akainu and Big mom, has a high durability and a strong CoA+Attack power.
I would agree with you if you would say Doffy>1on1 against any Flyer but against all 6 together, don´t make me laugh, that is the same group who even Kaido hype himself enough.
Let's make a long story short. Replace any F6 member with Mingo. Do they even make it past Law and Gamma knife? Then can they fight G2/3 Luffy and then G4 Luffy? Ulti and Pageone got blitzed by G2 Luffy. I don't see them handling an Elephant Gatling.
I saw your response and I didn't intend to middle with you two. I was just pointing out that claiming Luffy can easily beat F6 wouldn't help you propagate Doffy>>F6 because current Luffy can beat Doffy almost as easily.
Yeah but Playa is the one who brought that up not me. So idk why you quoted me.

And na I don't see current Luffy doing it as easily against Mingo vs the F6. Doflamingo post gamma knife with awakening was relatively even with Luffy after the initial onslaught. Ulti and Page One would get destroyed by current G2/3 Luffy. The only reason he even contemplated going G4 was because it was a 2v1 and he got distracted dealing with one of them.

One thing that I'm still perplexed about (since the spoilers came out) is this Drake ko's Apoo thing :zorothink:
Now that the Zoro/Sanji wankers have been mostly threadbanned, what do you think about this?
I need to see the panels. Did Marco's flames heal Apoo somewhat? How injured is Apoo? How did Drake take him out.

Regardless Drake's just cleaning up Zoro's trash. Nothing to be hyped about unless there's more than I'm expecting.

Is Luffy mid diffing Doffy now?
He destroying Doffy right now. He got stronger fighting doffy then he fought cracker and Katakuri. He gained FS and 2nd level ryou. Doffy ryou was not even been stated to be above dressrosa luffy, so imagine now. Doffy could barely keep up with G4, imagime a G4 with FS and hits way harder. Might be a low diff.

Cyrus the Cactus

Mihawk Reigns Supreme
Oda emphasized his SWORD ... since he introduced it, oda wanted to highlight it at any cost and make the reader see.
Betting? It's a black blade. If I'm wrong, your grade and rating is high.
I want to bet with someone ...:feelsokeman::pepemwai: Whos who has a black blade. LOL
King doesn’t have a black blade yet you think someone like WsW does, even though he isn’t fighting Zoro? That would be odd, since the black blade stuff is centered around Zoro.

Status
Not open for further replies.