Who will Zoro Cut (not the fish Kaido)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone was posting these spoilers in the earlier pages saying that Marco dodged Queen and got stopped by King, and because of King's fire he remembers Ace and we get that flashback.
What about the hole in the roof, was Marco able to make it through or get through King and get closer to that hole or being stalled by King?

I read the same stuff you did, Queen transforsms, tries to bite Marco but evades then King and Marco Talon Clash

Kaido isn't a mythical fish. He's a dragon. And only dragon.

Same was Drake isn't a dragon. He's a dinosaur. Just a dinosaur.

The names of the devil fruits are references to Japanese. They aren't literal descriptions of what the powers are.

Kaido has a plain dragon fruit. And by that mean like how Marco has a plain Phoenix fruit. His fruit is called "bird bird mythical phoenix" but I don't say "Marco has a bird fruit". I say "Marco has a phoenix fruit"

Kaido has a dragon fruit. The fish part is a reference
No, Kaido fruit is a Fish, most likely a Carp fish who can transform in to Dragon!!

How is everybody feeling about Kaidos devil fruit? You guys like/dislike, meh?
One thing I can sum up from these 112 pages that many if not most western fans disappointed (or maybe just shocked) cause fish seems funny to them but if they tried to look at it from eastern perspective, that would be different. Me myself can't judge for now before seeing the actual panel.

Status
Not open for further replies.