Who will Zoro Cut (not the fish Kaido)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
He does have more personal beef with her tbh.
Thing is Oda has done very underwhelming job of building tension between Luffy and Kaido.

With Zoro we have lore of Wano, Hiyori, him waiting for a samurai as monstrous as Oden, Kaido wanting death at the hand of a samurai etc.

Plus it feels very awkward a brawler fighting a fucking dragon in a land of samurai. Japanese mythology is full of swordsmen defeating Dragons. Idk how is Oda even gonna draw that fight and not make it look dreadful?

Thing is Oda has done very underwhelming job of building tension between Luffy and Kaido.

With Zoro we have lore of Wano, Hiyori, him waiting for a samurai as monstrous as Oden, Kaido wanting death at the hand of a samurai etc.

Plus it feels very awkward a brawler fighting a fucking dragon in a land of samurai. Japanese mythology is full of swordsmen defeating Dragons. Idk how is Oda even gonna draw that fight and not make it look dreadful?
We'll have to see man, i was having doubts about this arc but it seems Oda still has some of his mojo so i'll just trust the man.

The tragedy will likely be luffy reaching the roof and seeing the scabbards dead/out.
Bb will be fighting marines soon he wont be coming wano imo.
The BB stuff was a few days prior, so things could've settled on that front.

The tragedy being Luffy reaching the floor and the scabbards being out is underwhelming because we saw them out already, imo it needs to be something more.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
The BB stuff was a few days prior, so things could've settled on that front.

The tragedy being Luffy reaching the floor and the scabbards being out is underwhelming because we saw them out already, imo it needs to be something more.
Hopefully some be dead. Unfortunately i feel like the best impact comes from that being kinemon.

Status
Not open for further replies.