Who will Zoro Cut (not the fish Kaido)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
People: “WB isn’t the od badass I thought he was. Oda ruined his character.”
Me, a person who actually reads the story and isn’t just obsessed with powerscaling: “This is literally WB’s character lmfao.”
It isn't his character, the first fundamental thing we ever know about him is that whoever dares to touch one of his family will be punished. Oden was like a brother, his son Izou had a sister still suffering in Wano, his other son Ace had a promise to help his friends in a poor village..., and he did absolutely nothing even though he faced the World Government for a guy who he himself adviced to not go after Teach personally.

Oda didn't kill anyone's character, wtf ya'll on about ?

Oden was dead. They found out years after. Attacking Kaido will result in several casualties that WB needs to consider.

Why should WB risk anymore of his subordinates life for a dead person?

Ace was still alive and the Marines couldn't kill him without a proper schedule. Nothing is wrong here

I love Oda as much as the next guy but face it, he wrote himself into a plot hole here. This is Whitebeard, hyped by the entire one piece world as the guy that would never turn his back on his allies.

The man that rescued Fishman Island for his friend Neptune, who challenged the admirals, warlords, and thousands of marines to save Ace..... is also the man that is too scared to try to rescue his sworn brother's wife, kids, comrades, etc.
We know from Marco arriving in Wano that they had no idea how bad the situation actually was.

So if Ace was strong enough WB would send him away but since he wasn't and WB know very well Oden power,he know Ace wasn't a match for Kaido. Little show that every Yonkou not want a big huge war, they respect each other enough.

The end of the chapter literally point out the God valley battle. Im sure we getting a flashback, Oda mentioned the devilfruit and godvalley is the best way to start the Flashback.

Ps: Big mom see Kaido as younger brother is for me soo amazing, love it.
Well Big Mom is able of caring for others, just in her own way.

J

Jo_Ndule

:milaugh:

BM isn't afraid to head to Wano with one ship and even battle kaido

While prime /old WB with his crew was afraid

Only Kaido and BM are fearless to challenge Navy and fellow Great pirates.

Roger and WB were avoiding Linlin back in the days.
Told you guys that WB can't beat Prime Kaido or BM.

WB ~Kaido >= BM.... the battle is extreme diff ...in the end Kaido always win 1v 1

You are entirely overthinking it.

They were willing to die for Ace at Marineford, Whitebeard was not willing to kill his crew to fight Kaido. Pretty sure they knew Oden was dead, they just didn't know how bad it was considering Marco even says he didn't know how bad it got when speaking to Izo.
I'm not the one overthinking it.
The ones trying to defend this shit are actually fooling themselves.
There are moments to praise Oda and OP, but don't be blind when some really stupid writing jumps right into your face.

Kata didn't get introduced the same time as Smoothie like King did with Queen
Kata has FS and CoC
Kata is stated clearly as Strongest child and SC while King doesn't have such
Kata isn't rivaled by any BMP in power and authority ,even Pero listens to him while Queen and King rival each other in all

Oda has never creAted a gap between King and queen
Only fans like u did .

It has been 70+ and yet you guys keep wishing King was somewhat special and above Queen lol
King>=Queen or King ~ Queen
You have not said anything about my point. There's no overt distinction made between smoothie and katakuri as per their ranks in the crew yet there is a distinction between King and Queen as per their names.

Address this

Oden was dead. They found out years after. Attacking Kaido will result in several casualties that WB needs to consider.

Ace was still alive and the Marines couldn't kill him without a proper schedule. Nothing is wrong here
Yeah Oda saved face. This makes sense.

My concern was that Marco had JUST found out about Oden.

Except that some of his still alive crewmates wanted to defeat Kaido like Izo and Marco. WB just pussied out

I wonder if at that time WB already knew ace is roger son. If that's the case that may gives a reason for WB not to direct attack Yonko Kaido cause he might lose ace.

We know that WB wanted ace to become pirate king

It's not like Whitebeard started a war for just one of his sons against an organization way more powerful than the Beasts Pirates.
Bruh, Whitebeard didn't even want Ace to go after Blackbeard for killing Thatch.

My fucking god guys, this is already within the writing of WBs character, he DOESNT want harm to come to Ace for reasons he explains during Marineford. Before he knew Luffy he thought Ace would carry the weight of saving the world.

I'm not the one overthinking it.
The ones trying to defend this shit are actually fooling themselves.
There are moments to praise Oda and OP, but don't be blind when some really stupid writing jumps right into your face.
In the Ace case, Ace was literally about to be executed so WB had to move.
In the Wano case, Oden had been dead for a while, so WB was looking for the right time.

WB is also obsessed with the safety of his “family”.
I don’t really see what th issue is?

Status
Not open for further replies.