Who will Zoro Cut (not the fish Kaido)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So this confirms that the “We didn’t know how bad the situation was” statement was complete bullshit after all. The Whitebeard Pirates did know how bad the situation was but chose to do nothing, so Marco simply just flat out lied to Nekomamushi’s (his former crew mate) face because he was too chicken to admit the truth.

Screw you, you lying, flying fecker pecker. :phoenixmarco:

J

Jo_Ndule

Come back when you start talking what manga says instead of your headcannon and two piece stuffs
:suresure:the manga tells you
WB was never above kaido 1 v1
Wb fears fighting Kaido .

It's not about Oden being dead.. he feared losing men
So people should stop making up excuses

Wb didn't say "Oden is already dead, we got no business" nah
He featured losing a lot of men vs Kaido.

So please spare me the Oden death as argument.

People forget that like, when Marco is in full zoan form, he’s basically intangible.

Kizaru’s lazers, Queen’s bullets, and marine bullets all pass through not doing anything. Haki is a different question but advanced usages of it (like from Garp) can probably damage him.

Let me ask you then....
What did Zoro say in Skypea?
didn't he tried to act cool with Chopper and said he wanted to meet this god?
Wasn't he on different occasions aiming for Enel, the god? because as he stated, he NEVER ONCE prayed to god LOL... cool scene though...

Then, Zoro was in a 4 vs 1 gang against Enel... Did Oda make Zoro last against him? no, did he give him a differet moment to shine? sure, a priest...

That's the point....

Zoro gets sent flying by Rob Lucci

Zoro says "I will pay it back to that pigeon guy bastard"

Did he end up facing Lucci?

Zoro in Thriller Bark says "there is no guarantee that Luffy will make it on time to face Moria, they have to take Moria out themselves because it's an island that is tricky and doesn't face you straight ahead"

Did he end up facing Moria?

Here with kaido, he does intend to face kaido... I am MORE THAN WILLING to give him a BIG BLOW to Kaido because simply, Kaido's body is tough, and scarring it is a big testament to swordsmen... so for his own DREAM as a swordsman... being able to cut/wound kaido is more than enough for their confrontation...
However I'm not willing to break One Piece BIGGEST RULE which is Luffy defeats main arc enemy just because Zoro said he's aiming for Kaido... because Zoro aimed for SO MANY previous opponents Luffy took on before

So, I will only give him (big blow against Kaido to show he got swordsman skill to wound him + a calamity fight)
LMAO reading this it have sence...Zolo is such a loser LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.