Future Events Will Oda really have the balls to end the Luffy show?

Kaidou is WSC, he wanna be PK, it's the other way around really imo: can Oda be brave enough to give Luffy his own power-significant moment as PK, to beat WSC solo? Because Oda's track record post TS isnt the most encouraging as he likes to make things vague, especially now with Enma Zoro and BM and Apoo and iffy plot restrictions to Luffy even after he get FS and PCoA. Oda should make up his mind really.

I don't know man, when I read that interview in which he says that Op could last another 10 years I started to think if the climax of wano will really be spectacular and what follows after will have an equal or higher level ...?Besides that, I said the hell how many years will pass until I see my favorite characters in action again after so many years that they don't come out.

F

Fallen Prince

He was going to lose to Buggy, and couldn't beat him. That's the end of it.

The fact that you said ''Zoro carried Luffy'' was just funny, as if Zoro wouldn't be in that condition if Apoo used 2 attacks on Zoro instead he used on Luffy, and one of them was the one that he used on Kizaru.

Zoro doesn't care about his wounds while fighting and he doesn't care about resting, so he would definitely use a technique similar to G2 if he could, so irrelevant excuses. The only difference Luffy can use a technique like that, Zoro can't. It doesn't mean Zoro wouldn't, he definitely would.

Zoro can damage Kaido, by using the scar that Oden created and the scar that scabbards damaged a little. Zoro knows his role, he will try to find a cheap-shot, while others are distracting Kaido. Luffy will still show the level difference between himself and Zoro.

Kaido is a special case because they need a swordsman to open up the wound that swordsman Oden caused before and the scabbards already damaged that scar a little, that's also why Oda used scabbards to fight with Kaido, otherwise he wouldn't do it, he also gave Oden's sword to Zoro for that reason. These are special circumstances that wouldn't happen with Luffy's other opponents, and again Luffy will still show the power difference between himself and Zoro despite Zoro opening the old wound that Oden caused and the scabbards aimed and also caused a little damage before Zoro finally opening up again. Kaido already ready for that after seeing Oden's images on his head, once he sees Oden's sword on Zoro's hands, he is already mentally not good when it comes to Oden, and he will again see Oden's images in his head when he sees Enma. So this is a special case.

You can't complain about Luffy had people saving him, when Zoro couldn't get into Grand Line and he couldn't get stronger without Luffy's crew. Zoro got stronger only because of being in Luffy's crew. He would be a low tier swordsman in East Blue, if not for Luffy taking him into his crew.
I dont think zoro will surpass oden or luffy in regards .

If zoro can hold on his own against king or Queen. Lets talk about kaido later. Clearly it would be mega asspull in the series .
Post automatically merged:

Kaidou is WSC, he wanna be PK, it's the other way around really imo: can Oda be brave enough to give Luffy his own power-significant moment as PK, to beat WSC solo? Because Oda's track record post TS isnt the most encouraging as he likes to make things vague, especially now with Enma Zoro and BM and Apoo and iffy plot restrictions to Luffy even after he get FS and PCoA. Oda should make up his mind really.
Luffy wont beat kaido one on one that is pretty much given. It will be New Era vs Yonko. I think oda feels luffy s real challenge will be BB.

Kaido and BM are way too strong to be taken down by a single guy.

I dont think zoro will surpass oden or luffy in regards .

If zoro can hold on his own against king or Queen. Lets talk about kaido later. Clearly it would be mega asspull in the series .

Luffy wont beat kaido one on one that is pretty much given. It will be New Era vs Yonko. I think oda feels luffy s real challenge will be BB.

Kaido and BM are way too strong to be taken down by a single guy.
Kaido and Big Mom are way too weak to fight Advanced 3 haki + Awakened Df Luffy. Shanks is going to be the real challenge for Luffy as Big Mom and Kaido suck at fighting. Those 2 do not even deserve to have the honor of fighting laughtale Luffy. Blackbeard with 2 awakened devil fruits is going to be OP

F

Fallen Prince

Kaido and Big Mom are way too weak to fight Advanced 3 haki + Awakened Df Luffy. Shanks is going to be the real challenge for Luffy as Big Mom and Kaido suck at fighting. Those 2 do not even deserve to have the honor of fighting laughtale Luffy. Blackbeard with 2 awakened devil fruits is going to be OP
Sorry to say this is headcanon situation. Luffy wont be one shotted unlike last time. I think him alone taking out 2 yonkos right now is highly unrealistic thats why oda is going with New Era rather than luffy alone.

Zoro going to to be in front of Kaido in chapter 1000. Wth are you reading? He goingbto beat cutting up Youkous not commanders
I think almost all fighter will be on top.

I think zoro and marco will fight king .

Even as zoro fan will you admit this situation is quite unrealistic .

F

Fallen Prince

He's not, Marco is well aware of the forces in Wano, he feels confident that he can bring Zoro to the top. Zoro + Marco vs King is overkill. Marco can probably high or extreme diff King.
We'll see i think it highly unrealistic marco will win over king alone.

King is completely unknown ball game the guy didnt fear big mom when he was going after her ship.

One Piece has always been the Luffy show.
They are his subordinates lol, all of their feats are Luffy's feats by extension as he is the defacto strongest- always has been and always will and the margin has only gotten bigger with time.

Thinking Zoro is going to take higher limelight vs Kaido than Luffy is extremely delusional if you consider Luffy:
literally said he's taking down Kaido since Punk Hazard 10 years ago.
Is aiming to be pirate king and to do so the Yonko are his DIRECT COMPETITORS.
Is called the 5th emperor and viewed by the One Piece world at large to be the most likely to be the man of the new generation who has what it takes.
Has already had direct beef with Kaido in a 1vs1 fight.

Luffy will have the finishing blow in the fight, if Kaido does get killed by someone else (which I highly doubt he even gets killed at all) it will be execution style or a cheap shot by a villain when he's already beaten, not by a shishisonson that failed to even PUT DOWN a DISTRACTED Apoo for a whole chapter.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Way to completely miss the point of the chapter. It's all about inherited will to save Wano, D's significance and Luffy's role being on top of everyone of the next generation: https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/ace-and-the-wano-tyrant-luffy-following-his-will.5822/
aces motivation is nothing compared to odens who this arc is about to complete HIS dream of opening wano up and finishing his battle to kill kaido once and for all.
This is all padding for yamato to relate to nothing more its hilarious how poor and contradictory this is
even using your panels
ace talks about having marco with him and he could beat kaido

inherited will would have luffy fight kaido with marco instead
yet
marco isnt even going after kaido according to himself he has no reason (which is more stupid writing as of course he has reasons to fight kaido, if not why is he even here )

aces motivation is nothing compared to odens who this arc is about to complete HIS dream of opening wano up and finishing his battle to kill kaido once and for all.
This is all padding for yamato to relate to nothing more its hilarious how poor and contradictory this is
even using your panels
ace talks about having marco with him and he could beat kaido

inherited will would have luffy fight kaido with marco instead
yet
marco isnt even going after kaido according to himself he has no reason (which is more stupid writing as of course he has reasons to fight kaido, if not why is he even here )
Ace need Marco because he wasn't strong enough, Luffy is so he doesn't need Marco
Oden said his will could only be fulffil byJoyboy who is Luffy
Everyone is talking about a D who is Luffy stop be blind

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Ace need Marco because he wasn't strong enough, Luffy is so he doesn't need Marco
Oden said his will could only be fulffil byJoyboy who is Luffy
Everyone is talking about a D who is Luffy stop be blind
no he didnt oden talked about a group of people

he says they are the ones to strike down kaido