• ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

• ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

• ⭐️⭐️⭐️

• ⭐️⭐️

• ⭐️

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, WB did nothing wrong. You guys are mixing him going around to save Ace with already dead oden situation.

He was a pirate who had to think about whole of his crew and others disrupting balanced of power and not just go into war with another yonkou for a dead oden.

#WBDIDNOTHINGWRONG
it’s isn’t just going to revenge an already dead oden, it’s saving odens children and saving his country from a savage pirate

J

Jo_Ndule

Lol you realize Kaido has an entire crew backing him up right ? Ace originally even wanted to go alone against that. That's how insane he was. If you really thought that Ace+Marco+Izo were enough to take on Kaido with his entire crew, guess Kaido wasn't really as strong as i thought :josad:
:milaugh: Ace said "if you guys join
We can beat HIm" he is talking about Kaido only not Beast Pirates .

Just like WB mentioned Oden not beating kaido and says Ace cant.

You wanna spin it.

Just give it up.

Marco + Ace cant beat Kaido. They don't even stand a chance as Marco himself says it is naive thinking

Oden > Marco + Ace
Oden >Luffy> Kata> Ace >= Marco

J

Jo_Ndule

Btw Marco is acting like a fool. Nekomamushi and Izo, other than many others of his friend, are dying and/or are dead and he has no reason to fight Kaido :nicagesmile:

According to himself, he knows more than anybody else how dangerous is Big Mom and he doesn't hurry up to help Luffy against two emperors? :nicagesmile:

Isn't Oda able to write something logical? :seriously:
Lol the crazy went crazy since Teach beat him

He knows Him + Ace + izo cant beat kaido
He states how BM and Kaido are scary
Bit he believs Luffy Law Kidd Killer Zoro can beat 2 emperos at once .

Marco is trash

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
There's over 50 chapters left in this arc. You think Zoro will be fighting Kaido for over 50 chapters?

Zoro doesn't give a crap now but a lot can happen in 50 chapters.

You have Zero justification for two very important things.
1. The calamities cannot be beaten by anyone outside the main characters. Not even law and kid are important enough to beat calamities

2. ZORO WILL HAVE A 1V1. You have to be smoking something ridiculous to believe Zoro will leave the samurai arc without being the strongest swordsman on the island after beating the current strongest. You think oda just forgot what Zoro's dream was and how an arc about swordsmen could affect Zoro's dream??
the current strongest would be big mom not king
the king vs zoro match up is dying and will be dead if zoro goes up to the roof before fighting him

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
it’s isn’t just going to revenge an already dead oden, it’s saving odens children and saving his country from a savage pirate
And, why wb needs to do that?

He is a pirate and not some moral police going around ushering justice.

Also, do you really think that wb got only oden death news and not about how everything is destroyed?

the current strongest would be big mom not king
the king vs zoro match up is dying and will be dead if zoro goes up to the roof before fighting him
Do you actually believe Zoro will fight a team battle from now to the end of the arc?

And the swordsman arc will end with Zoro not having a 1v1 sword fight?

Actually let me change the Question. Not do you believe this will happen. Do you want this to happen? Do you want Zoro's biggest combat feat being helping other people do something to Kaido?

But Zoro will surely get badly injured against Kaido..you think that he can fight a yonko and then just fight King like that ?

I doubt it
Yes i think Zoro is getting multiple fights this arc like Luffy in WCI.

I think what we are forgetting is Onigashima is nearing the capital and Luffy and co will need to stop the island from crashing there.

The fights against Kaido are probably not starting for a long time.

Status
Not open for further replies.