• ⭐️⭐️⭐️

• ⭐️⭐️

• ⭐️

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Chapter 1000 will be
Zoro's nine sword style: 108,000 pound cannon that low-diffs Rocks duo

But seriously, I was looking forward to Zoro vs King, but more and more it looks like Marco will handle him. Dunno how to feel about this
:josad:
On one hand, it's sad that Zoro hasn't gotten a tough 1v1 fight since Kaku, but also hype since he's skipping commanders and going straight for the top dogs.

Even Teach hyped Oden
"Oden was really strong"
Wb hyped him too

Prime Oden>Admirals except Garp and Sengoku, perhaps Akainu too
Prime Oden >Mihawk
No, Prime Oden ≈ Mihawk
[GALLERY=media, 327][/GALLERY]
Look at Mihawk Databook, it is confirmed that Mihawk is waiting someone who is stronger than shanks, and doesn't matter who is stronger between Mihawk and Shanks because zoro will surpass them both which proves Eos zoro ∼ Mihawk ∼ Shanks ∼ Yonko

I mean Marco even *deliberately* skipped King and Queen.

I'm not sure what other kind of proof you guys are looking for to give Zoro some credit. Probably not even Kaido's defeat from his hand would suffice eventually.
Marco is still below Queen in the last panel we saw of him.

why is marco taking zoro to the roof then ?
why didnt marco fly up after big mom ?
is marco going to put zoro down so he and king can fight making their whole interaction pointless ?
He is trying to take him to the roof, that doesn't mean necessarily he will achieve it since the 2 strongest fighters of Kaido are in his way.

With the end panel im sure we getting a god valley flashback for next week. The way how Oda come up with that is similar as Ace flashback start with Yamato talking in the end of chapter 998 of it.

In that case we see more about Rocks and also about the D @Bounty

I can understand that people rather want see Zoro vs Kaido then King or Queen. Both portrayal is really not good, Oda finally need to do something. They aren't getting same shine as Katakuri get and more people don't see them as threat.
I think we'll definitely get more details about but just from the mouths of BM & Kaido. Oda would've to compensate for Luffy's panel time if there was going to be a full fledged flashback about the incident, that's why I'm torn lol because I know Oda will give Luffy all the focus for 1000.

That's why I said that we could get the best of both if only the chapter was somehow longer, but it will be our usual 17-16 pages in my opinon.

Luffy's entrance next chapter ? Luffy facing two younko will be amazing
Luffy BM and Kaido splitting the sky !!!
Maybe some D reveal
Kaido don't trust BM
BM will betray him it's a rock's fate, Kaido tease it too much
Also it makes sense why WB didn't go in Wa No
Oden was in his crew 20 years ago most of WB's crew don't knows him
Whereas Ace arrival is recent
WB won't sacrifice his crew if they are not OK.

I don't understand why people thinks they won't have a 2vs2 between Marco and Zoro vs King and Queen ?

Status
Not open for further replies.