• ⭐️⭐️⭐️

• ⭐️⭐️

• ⭐️

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
lmfao stop talking shit all the time the old era is kaido and big mom
King is from new era? Lmao.

Even if for some weird reasons Zoro will fight King first he is still fighting Kaido and that's for the point I highlighted. No reason to hype it out that way. It's no headcanon but serious evidence you deliberately don't want happening.
It's not hyped that, you took the "hints" that were convenient for your headcanon and established them as something canon. It's like I took that Sanji speech about cooking koi fish and say that he will cook Kaido as a fact.

Chapter 1000 will be
Zoro's nine sword style: 108,000 pound cannon that low-diffs Rocks duo

But seriously, I was looking forward to Zoro vs King, but more and more it looks like Marco will handle him. Dunno how to feel about this
:josad:
On one hand, it's sad that Zoro hasn't gotten a tough 1v1 fight since Kaku, but also hype since he's skipping commanders and going straight for the top dogs.
I think he is going to fight both help Luffy with Kaido and finish off King by himself:myman:

Oda is telling you that zoro will only fight kaido . You’re going to be proven wrong next chapter anyways . How about you stop posting so you can save yourself the embarrassment
Ignore me if you don't like my messages moron.
Lmao with these kids.

Even if for some weird reasons Zoro will fight King first he is still fighting Kaido and that's for the point I highlighted. No reason to hype it out that way. It's no headcanon but serious evidence you deliberately don't want happening.
I bet already. There is a thread about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.