• โญ๏ธโญ๏ธ

• โญ๏ธ

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Calypso

"It is warm within the mansions of Hel"
โ€Ž
Yamato wants to be Oden and is called Kaidos "son".
But she introduced herself as Yamato and not as Oden to Ace. What kind of logic is that pls?:seriously:
King And Queen getting their.. I dont know how many times they got their introduction yet. As much as Page 1 now I guess.

LinLin calling Koido "little brother" is so sweet tho.

Yamato wants to be Oden and is called Kaidos "son".
But she introduced herself as Yamato and not as Oden to Ace. What kind of logic is that pls?:seriously:
King And Queen getting their.. I dont know how many times they got their introduction yet. As much as Page 1 now I guess.

LinLin calling Koido "little brother" is so sweet tho.
That Yamato stuff is just a big creepy mess.

What normal readers see when reading this dialogue by Ace.

"Ive heard that there are some dangerous guys wreaking havoc in each of the Blues Recently. Kid in the South. Law in the North. Bege in the West.

What @Kejon sees when reading this dialogue by Ace.

"Ive heard that there are some dangerous guys wreaking havoc in each of the Blues Recently. Kid in the South. HAWKINS in the North. Bege in the West.

F

Fallen Prince

Oh, yeah. Meeting Luffy on Wano is fate.

Evrything is a fate or toki's prophecy:seriously:
Fate is key word in one piece. Luffy is born with golden spoon.
King is from new era? Lmao.

It's not hyped that, you took the "hints" that were convenient for your headcanon and established them as something canon. It's like I took that Sanji speech about cooking koi fish and say that he will cook Kaido as a fact.
I think every member of sh0 will get to fight kaido.

Zoro fans assume manga is about zoro and their headcanon world cannot accommodate sanji fighting kaido.
Lol, you still think Yamatoโ€™s not joining the crew after this chapter?
Her knowledge about laughtale auto disqualifies her from joining the crew.

Her position will be like vivi.

So much info in this chapter!

I actually enjoyed the little Ace flashback and his bond with Yamato,also it was nice to see the Spade pirates and the infamous beetle gifter along with Poker and Babanuki.

Yamato is a beast I wonder how would it work powerwise if she joins the SHs,because she has those Kaido genes and her potential probably is above everybody in that crew,except Luffy's.

Ace was always a hothead that why he lost his life and I must say that his flame fruit was really suited for him.He didn't have the patience to wait for couple of years before becoming the top pirate of the world,WB knew that shit and probably was in big pain when Ace was killed.It is funny that Luffy is kind like Ace but with plot armour and I wish that Oda would write him little bit different.

Oda is definitely setting up the SNs vs the two yonkous,which has huge potential to be one of the best fights in OP.

The biggest shock in this chapter was that BM gave Kaido his DF and that we finally found out that it was totally something different that we expected,also love their sis/bro relationship and that they know that betrayal is always on the table with those two.

Now we wait for the chapter 1000!:steef:

Status
Not open for further replies.