Status
Not open for further replies.
Yamato hate his/her father kaido
Yamato want to explore outside island (not sure why he/she is chained too)
Yamato not evil like beast pirates
Yamato want to complete oden goal

With that motive, it doesn't fit to be luffy straw hat crew.. Can't imagine her/his role in the ship.. Too many second char strongman to be highlight-ed (zoro sanji jinbe) as well.. Will make oda hard to manage screen time..

I think later yamato of wano / 2nd gen of beast pirates will be more like Grand fleet Alliance (Cavendish & bartolomeo pirates)..or be more like allied Teritorries / fellow pirates like fishman, minks, samurai, law, bege, katakuri 2nd gen of sweet pirates, sabo 2nd gen of revolution army. . In final stage VS world government..

F

Fallen Prince

If people still think Yamato wont join even after the last chapter then read again whole sake moment with Ace has deep context . This officially embarks Yamato desire to journey the world with luffy .

The chain she had is meaning of oppression against beast pirates and her father . This was giveaway i am not big fan of Yamato but last chapter really convinced me she will officially join SHP after wano .

Regarding Carrot i have no idea ? We already have chopper who is sort of a mink . If she join she will be Apprentice like buggy and shanks .

F

Fallen Prince

With this Luffy will have 4 commander level fighters below him .

Roger had Dark king , Scopper , Oden and Crocus ( i guess ?) it sort of parallels Luffys crew i am excited it looks like Luffy is few steps ahead with his Pirate king Goal .

We are celebrating chapter 1000 without critical mindset around

Shame on you WG
Forreal Crazy Shit

Personally I'm not reading those spoilers,that kinda stuff gotta be surprising

People here stay here 24/7 and read all spoilers then milk all possible discussions on the chapter in spoilers discussion... Before the chapter even comes out.. and when the chapter come out they seen it all and say it's "meh".

Might take a week or two break off reading spoilers or the site

If people still think Yamato wont join even after the last chapter then read again whole sake moment with Ace has deep context . This officially embarks Yamato desire to journey the world with luffy .

The chain she had is meaning of oppression against beast pirates and her father . This was giveaway i am not big fan of Yamato but last chapter really convinced me she will officially join SHP after wano .

Regarding Carrot i have no idea ? We already have chopper who is sort of a mink . If she join she will be Apprentice like buggy and shanks .
I've also heard talk about her being the one who brewed the Sake.

Status
Not open for further replies.