Status
Not open for further replies.
confirmed by Redon
- Luffy reaches the 5th floor, thanks to Shishilian and Inuarashi's group he can reach the roof.
- Marco blocks King and Queen's attacks and throws Zoro to the roof.
- Yamato says that Oden's "logbook" said that "the young pirates would arrive in the New World in 20 years."
- Ace remembers something Luffy told him about his dream, when Ace and Sabo laughed (maybe that scene from chapter 585?). Although they both believe that Luffy could do it.
- Ace tells him not to laugh, Yamato says he won't because the King of the Pirates said the same.
- Yamato gives Ace a Vivre Card.
- Luffy, Zoro, Law, Kid and Killer Vs. Kaidou and Big Mom.
- Kaidou: "Say it again in front of our faces! What do you want to become?"
- Kinemon and the Red Pods go downstairs with Law's powers.
- Luffy remembers his friends from Wanokuni.
- Luffy attacks Kaidou with the Gomu Gomu no Red Rock (looks like a new attack).
- Big Mom to Kaidou: "How did you let me hit you like that?"
- Luffy: "I am Monkey D. Luffy. I will surpass you and I will be the" King of the Pirates "."
Lets go ! New generation vs Old !

J

Jo_Ndule

confirmed by Redon
- Luffy reaches the 5th floor, thanks to Shishilian and Inuarashi's group he can reach the roof.
- Marco blocks King and Queen's attacks and throws Zoro to the roof.
- Yamato says that Oden's "logbook" said that "the young pirates would arrive in the New World in 20 years."
- Ace remembers something Luffy told him about his dream, when Ace and Sabo laughed (maybe that scene from chapter 585?). Although they both believe that Luffy could do it.
- Ace tells him not to laugh, Yamato says he won't because the King of the Pirates said the same.
- Yamato gives Ace a Vivre Card.
- Luffy, Zoro, Law, Kid and Killer Vs. Kaidou and Big Mom.
- Kaidou: "Say it again in front of our faces! What do you want to become?"
- Kinemon and the Red Pods go downstairs with Law's powers.
- Luffy remembers his friends from Wanokuni.
- Luffy attacks Kaidou with the Gomu Gomu no Red Rock (looks like a new attack).
- Big Mom to Kaidou: "How did you let me hit you like that?"
- Luffy: "I am Monkey D. Luffy. I will surpass you and I will be the" King of the Pirates "."
Now the Disciples can enjoy
Redon did the obvious.

You guys should certainly stop doubting 106.101
The dude has been credible for almost a year

Smh none of the sccabards being dead IS bad writing. I like OP, but i got to call out BS when i see it.
It's not bad writing if you take Kaido's mentality into consideration
Kaido loves to install despair and break spirit of his foes....
Landing the island of Onigashima and dropping it on top of citizens of Wano is the biggest breaking point the scabbard can face that for them is more hurting than dying themselves...
So... he would LOVE to see them in despair seeing that happen to their people...

That's why right when he lifted the island he said "are you satisfied now"

He basically left Moria alive and traumatized after killing his crew... so Kaido's mentality is that hurting scabbards is not BY KILLING THEM... it's by killing their loved ones and what's dear to them right in front of their eyes

Too much FB of Luffy and everybody saying Luffy is gonna be the pirate king...yeah, we allready know that, no need to say that for the 1000th time...
Only the last part of the chapter seems interesting. Pretty much everybody expected Luffy and the others to arrive at the roof top at chapter 1000 and this for over 10 chapters...Oda was dragging the shit out of everything just for this moment everybody knew would happen...

Status
Not open for further replies.