Status
Not open for further replies.
You say your abilities, right. Why would town have a passive to vote another town?

And claiming is allowed in the game. Did you participate in any Day event?
I didn't participate, and the ability doesn't work the way you think it does
Again, if you are town you don't need to worry

Flowa should never be allowed to give a pass, i dont underestimate her grand strategies as scum anymore.
Do anyone have day abilities to investigate a player, i want to confirm her first.
I can see Yo Tan's point on scums having benefit by hiding thanks to 1v1s, not that they can be avoided however, 1v1s are eventually bound to occur and Zem started questioning me so I had to address her.

However I wonder if he is just asking for an invest to check Flower or he also wants them to reveal themselves. Because unless an invest finds a clear guilty result on her, it is not the best course of action for an invest to reveal themselves so soon in my opinion. Unless he firmly believes that whatever the flip will be, that could provide sensible info to Town and it's worthy an invest to reveal themselves, but he doesn't mention this last process of thought, so I legitimately wonder.

Zemmi

GodMommie
About the flower thing and the silence thing.

1.) Can't be a scum tactic because of the rules of the game
2.) Silencing is not a town ability and any town who would pick that ability for themselves should pop themselves in the head if that was the case.
3.) This says nothing about Flower's alignment in either direction. She could be town silenced by scum (likely someone who has a grudge against her lol) or She could be a scum silenced by another one in the game, who also likely has a grudge against her :gokulaugh:

Zemmi

GodMommie
4) flower is scum who can silence people and she silenced herself. she gets a lot of town cred and don't break any rules
Could be but usually you aren't self targetable right?

ho ho ho time to update my list

I finally caught someone being naughty

Players
1 @Finalbeta
2 @Yo Tan Wa
3 @Midnight Delight
4 @Marimo_420
5 @Dragomir
6 @Flower
7 @Queen
8 @RayanOO
9 @Lindltaylor
10 @LANJI CUCKSMOKE
11 @Gambit
12 @Zem
13 @Real Go D. Usopp
14 @Seraphoenix
15 @Alibaba
16 @Luthon
17 @Reborn
18 @krogothwolf
19 @AL sama

Does this make me your elf? lol

About the flower thing and the silence thing.

1.) Can't be a scum tactic because of the rules of the game
2.) Silencing is not a town ability and any town who would pick that ability for themselves should pop themselves in the head if that was the case.
3.) This says nothing about Flower's alignment in either direction. She could be town silenced by scum (likely someone who has a grudge against her lol) or She could be a scum silenced by another one in the game, who also likely has a grudge against her :gokulaugh:
I see you are not trying to catch scums Zem.

What's your take on today events Zem. Who do you sus and why?

If it's me, yes i like hearing about me
:absojustice:

You are also quite experienced, any idea what could be in the store for us this game. This is my first Bastard Game, so 1/3 scum rule obviously fails. How many do you think there are this game?

Zemmi

GodMommie
I see you are not trying to catch scums Zem.

What's your take on today events Zem. Who do you sus and why?

If it's me, yes i like hearing about me
:absojustice:

You are also quite experienced, any idea what could be in the store for us this game. This is my first Bastard Game, so 1/3 scum rule obviously fails. How many do you think there are this game?
I have no opinion on anyone yet, well none to express anyways atm.

You say I'm not trying to catch scum? Is that fact? How doyou know this?

As for this game I would expect mostly powerful roles because everyone does that when they are given the ability to make their own roles besides one person I know who cares about the host xD Most of the town roles were also likely designed to be scum roles by the player so it should be interesting. xD

I have no opinion on anyone yet, well none to express anyways atm.

You say I'm not trying to catch scum? Is that fact? How doyou know this?

As for this game I would expect mostly powerful roles because everyone does that when they are given the ability to make their own roles besides one person I know who cares about the host xD Most of the town roles were also likely designed to be scum roles by the player so it should be interesting. xD
Just what i observed above.

This is second time you mentioned this. Could you initially be scum role converted to town against your will by AL:milaugh:

Or you that one person who cares about the Host.

Status
Not open for further replies.