Status
Not open for further replies.
Weevil ain't coming to wano. He is facing Marines right now.
He is coming... Rocks are coming back.. you guys are the same people who said "Marco said he will not come, oh oh, so he's not coming"
aaaaand he came

And yeah, Marines and Kizaru will ALSO come, just to spill the beans for you... Akainu will send a force there... just take that moment and realize that players are not complete for the war

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Kidd and Killer: fought till they collapsed. That means Kaido didn't one shot them. They've stand up at least one time
it depends if Kaido use dragon form or just Thunder Baga'ed their ass. And Luffy jumped Kaido without thinking and in a mad state maybe Kid and Killier were a bit more collected.

Weevle and Marco match was set up from before the war... I am not hyping anything.. I am following the story..

1- Weevle is hunting WB pirates
2- Weevle is looking for Marco
3- He was hyped by Oda through Kizaru
4- He is a big mystery
5- His MOTHER was part of Rocks pirates (just take a moment and realize we are facing Rocks members now)
6- His latest goal is "hunt down SH luffy, in order to find Marco and beat him"
7- It is well known right now around the world that Luffy is in Wano, because Blackbeard knew that.

Connect the dots... read and analyze. don't just be stuck with CURRENT CHAPTER

Last few chapters Zoro was facing Stag Beetle guy LMAO, now he's head to head with Kaido among the group... why? because there were big hints he will clash with Kaido... and throughout all previous threads, I as a Sanji fan, NEVER ONCE excluded the idea of Zoro facing Kaido because it was set up by Oda for quite some time

Marco and Weevle has been set up since Zou... it's a match that WILL HAPPEN
i agree but for what outcome? Even if i see marco beeing admiral tier, i feel like he'll die

Status
Not open for further replies.