Status
Not open for further replies.

Akai2

πŸ†‰πŸ…ΎπŸ†πŸ…Ύ πŸ†ƒπŸ…ΎπŸ…Ύ πŸ†‚πŸ†ƒπŸ†πŸ…ΎπŸ…½πŸ…Ί!
β€Ž
Reopening Kaido's wound is portrayed as a top tier swordsman feat.

But wank wars blinding people man smh They acting like he's opening a jar of pickles that's already been loosened :gokulaugh:

It's a manga people it ain't dat deep. Outside of Luffy, Zoro is the most focused on combatant of the crew. Sanji brings different aspects to the series that Zoro doesn't bring. Everything aint about combat feats.

So the ZKK. Still coping? I mean Killer is there lmao. Oda making it clear Luffy is taking Kaido down.
you copium addicts went from zoro cant do shit to kaido to zoro will not see kaido to zoro wont go to rooftop to zoro will only open the scar created by oden....but we, who have always said zoro will face kaido with luffy and other wg and kill him, is coping...sure :suresure:

Oda really wasted Chapter 1000 showing that piece of trash Ace. Fuck Ace he is garbage. The only reason the character is even relevant is because he is luffys brother and Rogers son. His whole arc is dickriding others (Luffy, whitebeard) Akainu did the world a damn favor. Sabo would still be cool if he wasn't Luffys sibling. Revolutionary commander and more interesting

Fuck Ace and his fans
:beckmoji:
Don't worry my friend. Sakazuki took care of that guy.
:steef:

Not a soul said Zoro would surpass Roger. But he will surpass Shanks/Rayleigh/Mihawk. Sanji’s name is known less than Scooper (forgot his last name)
Boi stfu Zoro > Roger was an actual idea when the Oden flashback was happening.

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/will-zoro-surpass-roger-in-power.5028/
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/zoro-and-roger-the-true-nature-of-zoros-dream.2213/
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...ose-strength-has-surpassed-roger-and-wb.8534/

Read the replies to these threads lol.

I've never wanted an arc to be over more than Wano. Don't get me wrong, I actually really like the arc, it the constant hanging and arguing of YC matchups, ZKK, and just the other 100 outcomes this arc needs to achieve just wants me to have it be done with already lol. Just want the bets to be over and done with so we can move on

This shit is gonna last at least another year at least though, god

Not only this, Zoro learns he can only give superficial wounds, JUST like the scabbards with Enma. He realizes he's doing something wrong
So this is it? Oda is going to repeat the luff story NOW?

Like how luffy got a reality check in Act 1 about not being able to harm kaido, Zoro is also going to get a reality check?

Okay, but then what's the resolution? Luffy's reality check was resolved by Ryou. What's Zoro's reality check? I mean he already knows Ryou right? So what exactly is supposed to happen that changes here. You say you still think Zoro will eventually cut kaido so what exactly changes later on to make it happen?

You're gonna say a fight with King? Okay then what will a fight with King change? Remember beating king DOES NOT require as much power as cutting kaido. Zoro doesn't even need Ryou. So what will beating king do to change the outcome for when Zoro does cut kaido?

Also, I actually believe Zoro will fight king, I'm just saying him cutting kaido has nothing to do with king. The power required to beat king isn't the same as the power required to cut kaido so one has nothing to do with the other

But wank wars blinding people man smh They acting like he's opening a jar of pickles that's already been loosened :gokulaugh:

It's a manga people it ain't dat deep. Outside of Luffy, Zoro is the most focused on combatant of the crew. Sanji brings different aspects to the series that Zoro doesn't bring. Everything aint about combat feats.
Chapter 2: that guy straw hat Luffy
Chapter 3: enter Zoro: pirate hunter

Chapter 1000: straw hat Luffy
Chapter 1001: shimotsuki zoro

Oda really wasted Chapter 1000 showing that piece of trash Ace. Fuck Ace he is garbage. The only reason the character is even relevant is because he is luffys brother and Rogers son. His whole arc is dickriding others (Luffy, whitebeard) Akainu did the world a damn favor. Sabo would still be cool if he wasn't Luffys sibling. Revolutionary commander and more interesting

Fuck Ace and his fans
:christain:

Akai2

πŸ†‰πŸ…ΎπŸ†πŸ…Ύ πŸ†ƒπŸ…ΎπŸ…Ύ πŸ†‚πŸ†ƒπŸ†πŸ…ΎπŸ…½πŸ…Ί!
β€Ž

Fuck Ace and his fans
I hope you have a nice day man

Extraordinary people are held to extraordinary standards
:zosmug:

Status
Not open for further replies.