Status
Not open for further replies.
So this is it? Oda is going to repeat the luff story NOW?

Like how luffy got a reality check in Act 1 about not being able to harm kaido, Zoro is also going to get a reality check?

Okay, but then what's the resolution? Luffy's reality check was resolved by Ryou. What's Zoro's reality check? I mean he already knows Ryou right? So what exactly is supposed to happen that changes here. You say you still think Zoro will eventually cut kaido so what exactly changes later on to make it happen?

You're gonna say a fight with King? Okay then what will a fight with King change? Remember beating king DOES NOT require as much power as cutting kaido. Zoro doesn't even need Ryou. So what will beating king do to change the outcome for when Zoro does cut kaido?

Also, I actually believe Zoro will fight king, I'm just saying him cutting kaido has nothing to do with king. The power required to beat log isn't the same as the power required to cut kaido so one has nothing to do with the other
Didn't you just bring up though that cutting Kaido means he surpasses a YC lol? You last paragraph I actually agree with, I was even saying earlier that he could cut Kaido first, then fight King, I just don't think Oda will do it in that order.

Fighting King would increase his swordsmanship skills and new attacks, thats it, thats would be its purpose, just like Sanji fighting Queen. We also really fundamentally know nothing about King outside of the fact that he carries a meito around, so who knows what kind of feat Zoro would need to defeat him if anything.

this goes on to prove my point judges son isnt the scopper of the crew scopper didnt need his family for a new super axe nor did they raise his bounty.
Sanji is more like moon Isaac junior since they came from aristocratic families and are fodder
Scooper worked his way up unlike Judges Son.
Smh, stepping on scoopers legacy liked he stepped on his captains face.
:kriwhat::seriously:

I've never wanted an arc to be over more than Wano. Don't get me wrong, I actually really like the arc, it the constant hanging and arguing of YC matchups, ZKK, and just the other 100 outcomes this arc needs to achieve just wants me to have it be done with already lol. Just want the bets to be over and done with so we can move on

This shit is gonna last at least another year at least though, god
Just leave WG, not that hard.
I usually check in for a week after a few months until the Zoro stuff, among other things like bantering, gets too much.

Chapter 2: that guy straw hat Luffy
Chapter 3: enter Zoro: pirate hunter

Chapter 1000: straw hat Luffy
Chapter 1001: shimotsuki zoro
Would be cool if that's the parallel. Oda would be spoiling it before the revelation is learned though. I could just see it being "Roronoa Zoro" and then they reveal its really Shimotsuki. Maybe we get a meaning behind Roronoa outside of the French pirate reference

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
Status
Not open for further replies.