Status
Not open for further replies.
Hawkins definitely is doing something for Law. Law let him live when he could have killed him, that moment never was explained and he has kept his role as Headliner since.

I expect Hawkins, Apoo and Drake to eventually assist and join the fights up top or when Onigashima crashes (if it crashes). Apoo/Drake will settle their differences and Apoo will switch sides because now he has zero reason to be on Kaido's.

either fight entirely works for me but I would love Yamato vs Smoothie precisely because the entire BMP crew has been shafted this arc and even in their own arc outside of Peros, Oven and Katakuri.

I think its vital Oda dedicates at least some time to them somewhere, when or if it happens
Big Mom pirates are BOUND to come to play at one point...

Smoothie & Daifuku will face someone of importance in our alliance.. you can bet on that...

For me, I do NOT BELIEVE Jinbe will stay fighting Who's who. I think both him and Sanji at one point will switch to different opponents than Who's who and Black Maria...

And honest to god, I believe Jinbe's opponent in this arc can be Either Jack or Smoothie
And the same applies to Yamato... I feel her opponent can be either Jack or Smoothie

Jinbe and Yamato will take on Smoothie and Jack, but who will face who, I am not sure...

I think Who's who is CP0, and because I believe that, I do not believe his fight will continue with Jinbe... since it's in CP0 best interest for the alliance to win and overthrow the yonko...
Post automatically merged:

Aint you wanted kid to fight big mom so he can have his own glory or sum shit like dat @Sadistic Senpai it very possible now LOL
I know... I've been on point for majority of time, people should just listen LOL

Notice how the pussy supernova that bent the knee to yonko arent on the roof. Hawkins is trash
Hawkins can't be trash when he's doing fine. He is planning to fight against Kaido anyway :myman:

But back to Zoro. Do you think Zoro will be able to block Napoleon? Seems like he is a bit too strong for Zoro :milaugh:

Zoros first proper fight post skip is 2 yonko. Nuff said
Hawkins got negged by law.
You really think Zoro will be able to fight against both of them? It's like this: Luffy, Kid and Law are the strongest and they will mainly fight against BM and Kaido. After them are Zoro and Killer.

And now why do you think BM's homies actually exist? Zoro and Killer will fight against BM's homies :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.