Status
Not open for further replies.
Hell, I could see Drake taking over the Perospero fight if Wanda/Carrot end up losing to him or run our of Sulong. Something like:

- Law vs Smoothie
- Killer vs Snack
- Drake vs Perospero
- Hawkins vs Campote
- Apoo vs Daifuku

I solved the riddle everyone we can go home now:laughmoji:
As much as I would largely prefer for the BMP to finally arrive I have lost most hope to see them arrive until at the very least the middle of act 4 or act 5, and that I could see Perospero having pulled a trick to make them or their mother think that Kaido betrayed BM by the time they arrive.

Or something like the marines or CP0 coming to Wano and Smoothie's group fighting and holding them.

Him doing nothing, reaching the roof thanks to an almost immortal phoenix and being fated to be slaughtered by the emperors duo and to have his Sandai Kitetsu shattered in a thousand shards? This if he doesn't end up fighting Kack with Killer:usoprice:

Now that he's there and Kaido seems to be taking free hits

- Big Mom to Kaido: "How did you let him hit you like that?"
Zoro might be opening that scar in the following chapters.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Alright then. Zoro vs Big Mom holding Napoleon, but Zoro vs. Big Mom and Napoleon seems way too much for Zoro.
Zoro vs. just Napoleon seems more likely :suresure:
He will come back and help against Kaido, but Zoro and Napoleon clashing could still happen. Of course without BM otherwise he'd get thrown back immediately :suresure:
No scrub you said no big mom. You aint running now.
Cant wait till your ass is gone for good

Spoilers for chapter 1000. Source: Redon
- D means "Duh"
- "Duh" is used to express actual or feigned ignorance or stupidity according to Oden's notes. There are many Ds but Luffy carries the true "D" because he is ignorant and stupid.
- Ulti finds Nami, Tama, and Usopp. She kills them by cracking their skulls.
- Black Maria bites Sanji, wraps it in silk with Haki, then waits for it to die.
- Sanji dies
- Black Maria vomits digestive fluid over Sanji. Then Sanji is chewed with the "jaws" (chelicerae), and the fluid is sucked back into the mouth together with some liquefied "meat" from Sanji. Black Maria repeats this process as often as necessary to digest, and ingest, all but the inedible hard parts, which are his legs, obviously. What is discarded afterward is a small ball of residue.
- Brook comes too late to save Sanji and finds out that he is dead. Brooks tries to kill himself then remembers he can't die..Yohohohoho.
-Robin says "I hope he didn't scream in agony from all the pain and suffering he endured.
- Queen has another gun in his ass and tries to shoot Marco but fails.
- King loses his sword again and goes looking for it.
- Marco and Zoro reach the roof, but then decide to continue going up and end up reaching the moon where Enel is.
- Yamato was in love with Ace and blames Luffy for letting his brother die. Thus, in revenge, she kills Mom and Shinobu.
- Kaido and Big Mom bangs on the roof near the Scabbard's dead body. Jack sees them and is disgusted.
Yo Oda, stop spoiling us.

Its common sense Raizo was going to fight that other ninja guy. Denjiro might have dialogue with Sasaki etc... too many plot threads. Orochi with hyori etc...
Plus you cannot kill a MYTHICAL ZOAN USER without showing us the ability of that myth LMAO
Like every mythical zoan DF has that EXTRA ability that makes it special...
Things cannot end like that

Honest to god, EVERYONE believes that Big Mom will betray Kaido... I have the opposite feeling

I feel that Kaido will betray Big Mom instead "cause he's the big bad guy of the arc"
and I believe PART of that betrayel plot will involve Orochi... and I also have a feeling that Kaido ALREADY knows Orochi isn't dead, and it was JUST AN ACT.... it was just Oda removing Orochi out of picture for future plot with Big Mom

Look at the signs:
1- Kaido have not told Big Mom about the entrance to Wano for her crew... they are STILL struggling to come... why? keep that in mind

2- Kaido have been with Orochi for the LONGEST... 20 years

3- It was STATED Orochi does not care about ruling Wano... in Oden's flashback, by Shinobu it was STATED that Orochi NEVER CARED about ruling Wano/flower capital, and he ONLY wants to see the people there suffer and die, BECAUSE of his childhood past...
SO, WHY THE FUCK, would Orochi object and reject the idea of Kaido dropping Onigashima on Wano people and die there and move the capital... what's the sudden change from not caring about ruling and just want to see suffering... into "yeah, I want to rule that area, keep it for me"

EVERYTHING goes in line... Orochi coming back is related to an ACT on stage between him and Kaido... mark my words.

Let's remember that we are in an arc staged and separated through acts... like it's a play... so THERE HAS to be some big plot twist...

Orochi will be involved in the plot of Kaido betraying Big Mom.. and taking over something she has...

Don't know if it will happen(talking about only fighting napoleon),but if it happens that definitely ain't Zoro's main fight.He will probably injure Kaido really good.
But kill him? I highly doubt that. Sure, Zoro might injure Kaido, but that's about it. Him fighting Napoleon will probably happen too.

Still, everyone currently on the roof will do at least some damage to Big Mom and/or Kaido. After talking about the NEW gen it's pointless to send SN through the roof simply to get stomped helplessly after we've already seen Raizo and Co. damaging Kaido.
I think the bigger question is if thats their only goal this arc. Drake, Apoo, Hawkins aren't there, leaving them to potentially do other things. I do wonder if Killer, Zoro and Law will be up there until the end of the fights and either win/lose. Kid is definitely staying up there until he wins or loses, but these other 3 could potentially have other roles to play i feel like in the end. Its matter of what each Supernova is doing for the remainder of the arc.

Don't know if it will happen(talking about only fighting napoleon),but if it happens that definitely ain't Zoro's main fight.He will probably injure Kaido really good.
I think it will be akin to Luffy's Red Hawk on Doflamingo

It wasn't decisive in the grand scheme of things by itself, but it did do damage and made for an impactful moment.

Plus you cannot kill a MYTHICAL ZOAN USER without showing us the ability of that myth LMAO
Like every mythical zoan DF has that EXTRA ability that makes it special...
Things cannot end like that

Honest to god, EVERYONE believes that Big Mom will betray Kaido... I have the opposite feeling

I feel that Kaido will betray Big Mom instead "cause he's the big bad guy of the arc"
and I believe PART of that betrayel plot will involve Orochi... and I also have a feeling that Kaido ALREADY knows Orochi isn't dead, and it was JUST AN ACT.... it was just Oda removing Orochi out of picture for future plot with Big Mom

Look at the signs:
1- Kaido have not told Big Mom about the entrance to Wano for her crew... they are STILL struggling to come... why? keep that in mind

2- Kaido have been with Orochi for the LONGEST... 20 years

3- It was STATED Orochi does not care about ruling Wano... in Oden's flashback, by Shinobu it was STATED that Orochi NEVER CARED about ruling Wano/flower capital, and he ONLY wants to see the people there suffer and die, BECAUSE of his childhood past...
SO, WHY THE FUCK, would Orochi object and reject the idea of Kaido dropping Onigashima on Wano people and die there and move the capital... what's the sudden change from not caring about ruling and just want to see suffering... into "yeah, I want to rule that area, keep it for me"

EVERYTHING goes in line... Orochi coming back is related to an ACT on stage between him and Kaido... mark my words.

Let's remember that we are in an arc staged and separated through acts... like it's a play... so THERE HAS to be some big plot twist...

Orochi will be involved in the plot of Kaido betraying Big Mom.. and taking over something she has...
Not a bad theory actually, I like it.

Hell, I could see Drake taking over the Perospero fight if Wanda/Carrot end up losing to him or run our of Sulong. Something like:

- Law vs Smoothie
- Killer vs Snack
- Drake vs Perospero
- Hawkins vs Campote
- Apoo vs Daifuku

I solved the riddle everyone we can go home now:laughmoji:
NOOOO
It will be my boy
Solung Pedroooooo saving their asses... you already know it's coming.... but you keep hating and be in denial lol
:funky:

Solung Pedro is gonna be :steef::steef::steef: juicy as fuck

Status
Not open for further replies.