Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Haoshoku

Do people see this arc having a 5 act structure or this is the last act where Oda takes these fights to the end without any intermissions/breaks?
Well traditionally there are 5 acts in a play and we still haven’t finished Act 3 yet iirc. I’m not sure if Oda will break off from the traditional 5 acts, the other ones could be shorter if that is the case. I think its very possible we’ll get maybe one or two updates on things that are going on outside Wano and those would serve as the intermissions between the acts.

I don't think its about grudges tbh. Someone is going to have to hold off BM. Kid is likely the strongest pirate up there behind Luffy. Zoro is already poised to hurt Kaido right? Unless BM just sits there and let's them fight, I dont see how they are going to handle both Yonko of they all focus on Kaido
Unless another bad comedy moment such as the wedding cake chase or the Jinbei and Robin moment Kid isn't going to do anything to BM. And it's been stated many times that Kid's grudge was against Kaido and that he wanted to get revenge for what Kaido did to him and Killer.

Unless another bad comedy moment such as the wedding cake chase or the Jinbei and Robin moment Kid isn't going to do anything to BM. And it's been stated many times that Kid's grudge was against Kaido and that he wanted to get revenge for what Kaido did to him and Killer.
Ok so I don't know they are holding off 2 Yonko then lol. Big Mom has a grudge against Luffy, yet Luffy is fighting Kaido at the moment:kayneshrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.