Status
Not open for further replies.
Hol up do people honestly think Sanji is super far below Zoro? I thought y’all were just trolling...
He always has been.
Post automatically merged:

yeah they really think zoro low diff Sanji...................
Their only serious fight in any One Piece media was a neg-diff win for Zoro... just saying

Law is his fanboy and takes orders from him. He is below him.

Im not hating on Zoro thats not my intention unlike Z fans. Zoro isnt that far below Sanji, I acknowldge that.
How did you quote me without me getting an alert ?

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
OR
You are putting words into my mouth...
an oppoent to be defeated he must be KNOCKED OUT for a considerable time... and not miliseconds LMAO

Considerable time can be few minutes ... if he was was not up by that time, and your guy IS STANDING UP... then yeah you win

This is like saying Doflamingo was defeated 20 times by Luffy or Kaido was defeated 10 times already... how about fucking Birdcage that was STILL UP... WTF... it was only after being knocked out...
How is it milliseconds ? Zoro took the antidote walked away gave it to chopper
Slashed queens weapon
Marco came in
Healed everyone
And then he got up
If not for zoro queen would have killer apoo

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
I’m pretty sure Oda set it up: Luffy High Diffs Zoro and Sanji

Zoro and Sanji Extreme Diff each other
We can discuss about the difficulty, but I agree they are close, Zoro is stronger than Sanji but nothing less than high difficulty at any point of the story. I think Zoro can beat Sanji from extreme diff to high depending on the arc or the moment of the story.

We can discuss about the difficulty, but I agree they are close, Zoro is stronger than Sanji but nothing less than high difficulty at any point of the story. I think Zoro can beat Sanji from extreme diff to high depending on the arc or the moment of the story.
That’s fair. I give it that either could win depending on circumstance and location. Zoro is definitely stronger but, he’s too straightforward. His solution has always been to cut deeper. Sanji is smarter and more strategic. He thinks up more creative and intelligent solutions when he meets with an overwhelming issue.

Cyrus the Cactus

Mihawk Reigns Supreme
Eh, I'd say mid diff is the lowest difficulty Zoro beats Sanji at (East Blue and post-TS until Sanji gets the RS) :kayneshrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.