Status
Not open for further replies.
What are your thoughts on me?
Is that so? Now that you confirmed to me that you're not a miller, it's a wrap then for you Flower.

Vote Lynch Flower

Got a guilty result on her.
If she's confirmed one, let's leave her to Vigs. We lynch her tomarrow if she survives the night kill.
Day phase just started, we might get one or two more scums.
Post automatically merged:

Btw my character is Aizen from Bleach.
Why did you put such a restriction on yourself Flowa? Why avoid the entire day phase talk?

One player even said you pulled a similar strategy like this 2 years back, don't remember who right now.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
What do you guys think of Reborn? There is no aggression in his posts. No persistent hunting down your throat. We're missing a lot from the Town Reborn I've come to know. @Reborn what's up, dude? You aight?
Oh I am no longer aggressive if you are looking for that.

Also, the reason I didn't cast vote was simply because I didn't feel like casting vote at that moment.

If she's confirmed one, let's leave her to Vigs. We lynch her tomarrow if she survives the night kill.

Why did you put such a restriction on yourself Flowa? Why avoid the entire day phase talk?

One player even said you pulled a similar strategy like this 2 years back, don't remember who right now.
I never pulled something like this. Whoever said this is a straight up liar.

nothing particular about you
queen dared you to keep your vote on her if she was town
insisted she would have something confirmed and you did .

which is why am curious to hear her now.

nothing particular about you

How do you know that?

Why? Did you not have any scum read?
he said so

I dont understand her anyhow right now.

And no i voted her based on the strange way she voted me, her half ass reasons and then unvote. She used her Passive ability excuse to vote me and unvoted thn.
She said i need not worry if i am town, which was hard to believe.

Later she tells Zem to don't vote her if she is town, so either she sussed me or i dont what. Maybe she will confirm me, but it foesn

Doesn't confirm her at all.

i have an idea who bt i should chck before i throw a name.

Flowa it's hard to see why would town absent herself from day phase talk.
It's only D1 and I need to evolve. So I had to set a restriction.

Anyway GN now.

Last edited:
It's only D1 and I need to evolve. So I had to set a restriction.
I think Aizen qualifies as a bad guy.
And Drago got a guilty result on you after confirming if you didn't have any negative restrictions on your Passive.

Framing is always a possibility, but it's devil luck to hit right targets. Much less if framing would even work in this made up abilities game. It's not one host who made all the roles this game.

I mean if i had choosen Investigative role i would have made sure i chose something that would give me right results.

Call it Flowa PTSD bt it's hard to trust anything ability related you come up with right now.
Maybe help us catch another scum, someone will clear you with Strong Night Investigation.
I did just didn't feel like casting vote at that moment.
Why. Could you be afraid of being caught Big News Morgan:catsure:

Honestly i dont care about your vote. It's just that i also felt uneasy about you. And when i isoed you there weren't enough posts to town clear you. I had hoped you would post more in second half of D1 but you didn't.
Among many in this game, i would want to confirm you first. So i want to see more posts from you.

What are your thoughts now about Flowa n rest? You have any scum read right now/want to vote for or users you want to look into?

@Dragomir i believe you on Flowa. But you know your abilities so if you consider that she could still be framed. We can chck her with stronger night investigation. I will leave that part for you to decide.

@krogothwolf give us your reads n thoughts man. You ain't even talking mechanism in this game.

@Alibaba you can't keep using the excuse that you don't know players meta to not give reads. Give us something i have only seen fluff from you so far. You could still write who sounds fake, what you believe.

@Gambit you scum, did you kill fail lmao? :absojustice:
you didn't get back to me when i asked you again for your reads. I don't forget just saying.

And it is good Marimo flipped Scum last day phase. Bt i dont see it good when players jumps on last min lynch so easily.

Emil

Certified Memelord
god fken demit dood can u guys stop doing that sht with killing me so early when i have usopp lol :chirstsad:

ggs i have another game that i cant even focus on anyway lmao

D

Dragomir

Nah, that's silly. Remember FMAB game where Town almost lynched Seth, a townie, over Queen, the confirmed scum? I have zero incentive to risk something like that for this game. She could have bulletproof or something like that to protect herself. Hell, maybe if you shoot her you die. All speculation. Point is, lynching Flower is the way to go.

We can find one or two more scums this day, no problem. But we have confirmed scum, those other guys we catch will be likely scum, not confirmed. At the end of the day, it's Flower's head that shall roll.
Oh I am no longer aggressive if you are looking for that.

Also, the reason I didn't cast vote was simply because I didn't feel like casting vote at that moment.
Well, Reborn, give us your reads for this phase.
@Dragomir i believe you on Flowa. But you know your abilities so if you consider that she could still be framed. We can chck her with stronger night investigation. I will leave that part for you to decide.
She wasn't framed. That's just too convenient. Furthermore, the way she's responding is just not Town Flower like.

that does make sense
so I guess its now to find who might have framed you if thats truly the case
who do you think
Bruh, Lanji wtf? You really think Flower made herself a Townie with a passive of being silenced on D1 for no reason??? You seriously buying her claim bro?

Y'all need to get this "framing" stuff out of your heads. Flower hasn't shown an ounce of Towniness in this entire game. I made sure to not make it obvious that I was gonna target her so no redirect or frame stuff was gonna occur. There's simply no reason to give her the benefit of the doubt here. Let's please not start doubting concrete results because for tinfoils.

I never pulled something like this. Whoever said this is a straight up liar.
Flower lies. She has. I played a game with her back on OJ where she was scum. She was getting suspected pretty heavily and went inactive for a whole phase to frame being silenced. Scum Flower doesn't like to talk. Town Flower on the other hand talks a lot.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Yo Tan Wa i'm not giving any reads because really, look at who and what are dying. 3rd party. 3 kill alls, 1 weird one, 1 town vig. The odds of that many 3rds dying in one full cycle is astronomical unless...this is a 3rd party heavy game. So proceed at your own risk.

Also Zem was suppose to kill me :(

Status
Not open for further replies.