Status
Not open for further replies.
Literally nothing wrong with Captain Marvel, the internet has some weird masculine hate obsession over Brie Larson for an out of context comment she made before her film released. Ever since then, her two appearances are looked at as negative unstead of the positives she has in both films.

Just silly a this point.
I’m the furthest thing from toxic masculinity and I hate it. The thing is crap.

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Hustlerversity Graduate
Literally nothing wrong with Captain Marvel, the internet has some weird masculine hate obsession over Brie Larson for an out of context comment she made before her film released. Ever since then, her two appearances are looked at as negative unstead of the positives she has in both films.

Just silly a this point.
There's many things wrong with Captain Marvel

I getcha man, metallica were just coherent as fuck, that's a little bit of what I meant by rhythm tbh. the only thing I'll say is Kirk could never get the solos live. I love live performances, lars' little extra kicks, the overall amp up of the crunch vibe, James' voice, the whole flow. Metallica were always brilliant live until it came to Kirk's solos
I do watch live too hahaha
I'm in love with Lars... don't care about his haters... As much as he gets trolled, he literally is MY FAVORITE DRUMMER, not kidding
as for Kirk, he has soul though... he doesn't need to hit the notes perfectly but just look at his face expression when he plays... emotions >>>> than technicality for me

I do watch live too hahaha
I'm in love with Lars... don't care about his haters... As much as he gets trolled, he literally is MY FAVORITE DRUMMER, not kidding
as for Kirk, he has soul though... he doesn't need to hit the notes perfectly but just look at his face expression when he plays... emotions >>>> than technicality for me
Would you put Lars among John Bonham and Bill Ward?

Status
Not open for further replies.