Powers & Abilities Will Zoro surpass Roger in power?

EOS Zoro vs. Roger

• Total voters
I like Zoro, I really like him.
Even in the most optimistic case, even if Oda goes mad with powerlevels like Toriyama as the story goes on, I think that the right hand of the new Pirate king being stronger than the old pirate king himself would be meaningless, incoherent, unnecessary and unrespectful of 23 years of writing.

To my eyes, it would be like Sanji being equal to Rayleigh.
I mean, we're in the Yonko saga right now and anyway Luffy, the future pirate king and stronger than Zoro (future means like 4-5 years in reality, some months in the OP world) got oneshotted by Kaido, who's inferior to Roger. How you justify a this kind of choice?

And I really like Zoro

The Strawhat crew will surpass Roger's just because they're born 20 years later, in the perfect time for the Dawn to come, not because they're overpower (the contrary scenario, for me, would add nothing to the opera, maybe would make it worse because of the incoherence in developing such a growth in powerlevels now unpredictable)

Imho :daydream:

No they aint shit.
Luffy will be > all of them when hes pirate king BEFORE the final war.
not sure if that's true
but I'm sure we are talking about Zoro here not Luffy

Zoro is lucky if he can really be more than YC1 level after wano while Luffy would be a legit top tier

p.s
Prime Zoro is a random joke compare to other 3 ...
the fact you call them shit prove how hopeless you are ... lol

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
not sure if that's true
but I'm sure we are talking about Zoro here not Luffy

Zoro is lucky if he can really be more than YC1 level after wano while Luffy would be a legit top tier

p.s
Prime Zoro is a random joke compare to other 3 ...
the fact you call them shit prove how hopeless you are ... lol
Zoro is leaving wano stronger than oden.

Zoro is leaving wano stronger than oden.
I'm happy you said that ... cause it would a dagger in to the heart of toxic side of Zoro base (all the people who voted Zoro here)
even saying the same thing for Luffy is too much of a fan fiction
but as always ... Zoro toxic base always made bold claims ...

and it's kinda sad ... cause Zoro gonna do great in this arc ... but Zoro base gonna shit a damn nightmare for their baseless claims

any way ...

Zoro will not be stronger than Oden any time soon
Zoro will never be stronger than Zoro , Xebec and Prime Beard

deal with reality or wank until your very last day ... your choice

That's impossible basically. As a matter of fact, the two of them are extremely paralleled. If Luffy shall surpass Roger, then Zoro shall surpass Prime Ray. Besides, we expect more too since Zoro and Luffy have always been strictly paralleled as equals instead.
Except Luffy and Roger are pretty much the same character, Zoro has barely said 3 words to Rayleigh and Rayleigh has a vastly different and more extroverted personality than zoro, only Luffy parallels, the rest are literally not 1:1

Except Luffy and Roger are pretty much the same character, Zoro has barely said 3 words to Rayleigh and Rayleigh has a vastly different and more extroverted personality than zoro, only Luffy parallels, the rest are literally not 1:1
you cant be serious right now i get not thinking zoro willreach yonko lvl even if your wronng but not surpassing rayliegh who the fuck will zoro surpass from the old gen then:crazwhat: