Powers & Abilities Will Zoro surpass Roger in power?

EOS Zoro vs. Roger

• Total voters
In case you didnt realize, Zoro isnt here to play games but to cut Kaido into pieces.
Facts will only keep wanking Roronoa higher and higher until his name reaches the heaven.
If this heaven is mihawk, then that's ain't very high, in fact my avi is answering you well : Better beeing considered as lower for ignorant, when you support all of your mates, and those you like for them to be happy and live a good life, than beeing a loner asocial low sentient individual that believes he reached some high ranked sky

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
If this heaven is mihawk, then that's ain't very high, in fact my avi is answering you well : Better beeing considered as lower for ignorant, when you support all of your mates, and those you like for them to be happy and live a good life, than beeing a loner asocial low sentient individual that believes he reached some high ranked sky
Long story short, you need to understand one thing - no swordsman ever is standing above Zoro.
And if you read my thread why Zoro is a top tier since TS, you should know why he surpassed Oden already.

Yeah he is still doing so, more than ever, at least by Luffy parallel/portrayal speculation, cause they have been portrayed evenly all the time since they met. That was noticeable in Whisky Peak and later on in Enies Lobby with Zoro one shotting the second strongest CP9 member.

Furthermore Zoro's CoA will allegedly surpass Mihawk's, whose is already seemingly highter than Roger's. And Zoro might possess CoC too.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
I don't care about WSS title actually, I care about Zoro. Luffy's crew will be the strongest of all time and for that Zoro will be number 2 after Luffy.
Pretty sure Oda sees Zoro as stronger and in worst case equal, if we go by Whiskey peak.
In no era was a barehanded combatant the strongest one.

Surpassing Roger as a swordsman yes. Surpassing Roger as a fighter, dlefinitely not. PK, just like WSC and WSM, is just for Luffy in capability of surpassing.
Surpassing Roger as swordsman IS surpassing Roger as a fighter.
But good luck thinking something is superior to a sword.

Pretty sure Oda sees Zoro as stronger and in worst case equal, if we go by Whiskey peak.
In no era was a barehanded combatant the strongest one.

Surpassing Roger as swordsman IS surpassing Roger as a fighter.
But good luck thinking something is superior to a sword.

In the real world, obviously not. OP is a fiction where the powerscaling takes the significant portion of real world logic, so no surpassing someone as a swordsman, or as a devil fruit user, or haki user, by only counting that individual aspect, is not equal to surpassing someone as a fighter. There are many example of this in OP.