Status
Not open for further replies.
So
No. Kidd wounded Snek. But it was only Snack, not Smoothie and Cracker, because after Snack's failure, the forest was guarded by Brule! And BM only sent Cracker to help because Luffy defeated Doflamingo.

You still haven't answered who was Mihawk's level training Kidd. You understand that if Kidd is Zoro's level after at least 2 years of training with Mihawk, then the whole point of these training disappears, because then it turns out that it was not necessary to sit for 2 years on 1 island. This is the failure of the manga.

But if you can't figure it out yourself, look at both Law and Luffy versus Doflamingo. Next, look at Drake and Urog. These 2 were the strongest Supernovae 2 years ago. Even stronger than Kidd
you think it’s not a failure to have Kidd, a captain, a person who’s been compared to luffy on multiple occasions, a guy who is just as fearless as Luffy be weaker than Zoro?

And like i said idk the person on Mihawk’s level. I’m just guessing there has to be because it would only make sense why he would top Zoro. I respect your opinion and all but if Luffy doesn’t even have a real rival that’s just trash writing on odas part and a bigger failure.

also they never said the Commander Kidd hurt . It just ssid he injured one of them. Could’ve been snack or someone else.
Post automatically merged:

Well having plans for a character doesn't mean he must feature amongst the bests

Don't you believe
He’s featured among them on the roof is he not?

Soon Oda will put your Kidd in his place. He couldn't do anything to Apoo at all. You write that he would not be serious then? Lol. Is 1 katana Zoro serious?) And without Ashuru?) On the Zoro shown so far >>>> Kidd. It is a fact
Yeah alright man. I’ll definitely remember your name when it turns out you’re wrong.

To me you just seem like a bias fanboy which isn’t a bad thing necessarily. It just means nothing i say will get through to you or be acknowledged. So it’s pointless continuing this convo.

Like i said, i will remember your name.

U
That was because of Marco healing him. If not, you are telling me that has to be the biggest coincidence in the entire manga.

Apoo didn't get up until after Marco, whose fire has healing powers, used his fire attack that covered all if not most of the floor Apoo was on, who was surrounded by Ice Orge, that fire attack was used to stop the spread of the ice Orge virus.
Until i see a direct panel of the fire touching apoo then i’d take your word for it....otherwise.......

@Big D. Kaios I like the Sanji fans on here, , it's just they get looped in with the heavy hitting Zorohaters who come on spoiler threads week after week and fight a multfront battle and Sanji fans get in the mix, didnt like that Oda gave him a stupid detour in being face to face with BM, it's a plot armor that's a waste of time

I know there are Sanji haters, usually saying it's him fighting PO and BM headcanon in association which is dumb per usual, also usually a majority of their rebuttles are in defense of Zoro, some of them are stupid like we know Sanji is 100% fighting King or Queen, also there were hints of him going to the roof, which is a possibility
Thanks I’m glad you acknowledge it. I’m not gonna lie, sometimes even i can be a bit extremel but I’m starting to calm down realizing none of this is worth it in the end besides a good laugh when I’m heavily bored!

But yeah i agree....oda is doing sanji really dirty it annoys me heavily......he use to be so much more credible, reliant, stylish, cooler and had crazy fights! But I’m not oneto give up on my favorite character, no way in hell.

If not, you are telling me that has to be the biggest coincidence in the entire manga.

Apoo didn't get up until after Marco, whose fire has healing powers, used his fire attack that covered all if not most of the floor Apoo was on, who was surrounded by Ice Orge, that fire attack was used to stop the spread of the ice Orge virus.
Or more likely it could be that the knock out was not legit, and Apoo is not a scrub, considering he is a Supernova with a higher bounty than Zoro's both pre and post ts.
Apoo recovered from getting sneak attacked by Kidd, no reason why he can't recover from getting sneak attacked by Zoro either.

Yeah alright man. I’ll definitely remember your name when it turns out you’re wrong.

To me you just seem like a bias fanboy which isn’t a bad thing necessarily. It just means nothing i say will get through to you or be acknowledged. So it’s pointless continuing this convo.

Like i said, i will remember your name.

U

Until i see a direct panel of the fire touching apoo then i’d take your word for it....otherwise.......
Bias? Zoro with 1 katana has shown more than Kidd has ever done. It is a fact. Kidd was caught in Udon. Fact. Kidd was unable to dodge the Gifted's arrow. Kidd's assistant Killer is too weak, so Kidd cannot be much stronger than him, since they swam together. Bias? I scream.

Thanks I’m glad you acknowledge it. I’m not gonna lie, sometimes even i can be a bit extremel but I’m starting to calm down realizing none of this is worth it in the end besides a good laugh when I’m heavily bored!

But yeah i agree....oda is doing sanji really dirty it annoys me heavily......he use to be so much more credible, reliant, stylish, cooler and had crazy fights! But I’m not oneto give up on my favorite character, no way in hell.
Ill gladly call out Zoro haters, I used to do it degrading Sanji, but ive switched and call out the hypocrisy and the headcanon.

At first it was pretty clear my prediction was SvQ and ZvK, but now idk. My guess is Queen and King are going to the roof at some point to fight Zoro and Sanji somehow with Killer vs Jack.

As of now there are 3 people that are in line to fighting K and Q
which are Sanji, Marco, Drake

right now we see 5 supernovas vs Bm and Kaido (what I prefer). Which i see because this war started with supernovas and I think it's meant for them to make a splash. I hoping Oda changes the script from past and keeps those 5 supernovas facing Kaido and BM and has the King and Queen battles below the roof

Ill gladly call out Zoro haters, I used to do it degrading Sanji, but ive switched and call out the hypocrisy and the headcanon.

At first it was pretty clear my prediction was SvQ and ZvK, but now idk. My guess is Queen and King are going to the roof at some point to fight Zoro and Sanji somehow with Killer vs Jack.

As of now there are 3 people that are in line to fighting K and Q
which are Sanji, Marco, Drake

right now we see 5 supernovas vs Bm and Kaido (what I prefer). Which i see because this war started with supernovas and I think it's meant for them to make a splash. I hoping Oda changes the script from past and keeps those 5 supernovas facing Kaido and BM and has the King and Queen battles below the roof
Sanji v King might even be a thing

Status
Not open for further replies.