rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol the journal was the main reason people speculated she will join the crew
Now that she handed it to Momonusuke it may change things haha
Don't you mean the opposite?
She was thought to of going to join the chapter she started talking to Luffy.
Her detractors were saying shit about her having the Logbook etc... and Now she gave it to Momo.

No. Oda made a point that the ones who bent the knee to serve yonko are not worthy.
Drake was a double agent, but yeah he isn't even really a pirate so he's not going to be aiming for pirate king.
So far this raid is still really disappointing, it lacks any real sense of danger and direness unlike Marineford war or the Tea Party or the Birdcage.
Well they are going to get to the point of the skull being about to crush lots of Wano residents.
Dressrosa didn't really have full drama going considering Fujitora and Sabo could have intervened but didn't, this has all chess pieces engaged. Main fights and drama are just about to start.
The tea party was meant to be an unwinnable fight, this is not.

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
โ€Ž
Yeah they both will be fun addition for SH crew.. :blush:
the similarity is they both wanna go explore the sea...

If both character is joining SH crew, then both stans should be happy..
I feel like Carrot's character as an addition to the crew would be a treat. The crew needs more cuteness to balance things out and Chopper also deserves a dear friend to stick with. He already has many friends, his nakama, but I think he would get particularly along with Carrot.

Queen being a cyborg is hinting to a sanji fight
It can be... at first i thought Franky and maybe Oda wanted to give a BIG SHINE for Franky, but then I thought Franky is having hard time already with Sasaki... it's so hard to even hand him a calamity on top of it

Then, I thought, Sanji as someone coming from Kingdom of science... and Judge reference, BUT ALSO, Drake works because it was stated before I believe in SBS or somewhere else that Drake is so interested in science.. and he has some connection to science team and Vegapunk too...

So... I thought that either Sanji or Drake can do that... which is why I thought a Duo team of "Sanji + Drake vs King + Queen" can be absolutely SWEEEEEET
Marco is BIGGER than dealing with King honestly... he should face someone more worthy with all respect to King

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Just like Accel wanked Touma, until he had his Illusions Shattered. haha :gokulaugh::cheers:
This is not funny. Especially it shouldn't be funny for you. Someone who has strong believes in this character's future.

Oda's writing makes her dumb at times. Just when he made her say her name loud. Hmm, what about wanking dead meat?

For real. It's fucked up.

Just like Accel wanked Touma
:milaugh:
:josad::josad:

:whitepress:Set in stone huh?

Oda just went from Yamato wanking Oden to Yamato wanking Ace.
Once she gave back Oden's journal to Momo and we saw her tearing up and claiming that she'll never ridicule Luffy for his dream, that was the final straw (no pun intended).

Add the fact that she has a dream (sailing and exploring the world like Oden) and clear character development path laid out (finding her true self, living her own life and stop pretending to be someone else) and this is as good as done.

Status
Not open for further replies.