rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Opening kaidos scar something 3 commander level guys and kinemon combined is far more than anything king can handle. Zoro was always set up to fight kaido.
Post automatically merged:

kaido and big mom are fighting together stop talking shit
Wasnโ€™t yโ€™all argument that he would โ€œkillโ€ kaido?
nones disputing fighting.
but after this chapter all the shine was placed on LUFFY defeating kaido not zoro

Does anyone think the way the spread was paneled has any sort of significance? The fact that Kidd and Killer were parralelled with Big Mom while Luffy and Zoro were facing Kaido. I honestly think that grouping makes sense but the notion of two supernovas with maybe the help of Law on each side defeating a yonko is still too absurd to me. I still think some supernovas and strawhats are coming up to the main fight.
While I do that that this is plausible, youโ€™re just seeing things. Luffy could just as easily look like he is facing to big mom. Actually, they all could look like they are facing either/both (which they are).

Zoro being able to break through his skin with a high enough Ryo is super impressive, but is NOT a measure of swordsmanship skill.
But the abilities related to the breath of things are pretty much the epitome of swordsmanship skill and make the pretty much only explicit reference we've gotten in 1000 chapters on what the strongest sword is about. And after Oda's retconning on it, Zoro slashing his skin with advanced armament is basically that.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
โ€Ž
Wasnโ€™t yโ€™all argument that he would โ€œkillโ€ kaido?
nones disputing fighting.
but after this chapter all the shine was placed on LUFFY defeating kaido not zoro
Where did i say he wouldnt kill him dumbass and yes people are STILL disputing if he fights kaido.
Im talking about the bare minimum zoro is expected to do is far more than anything king can handle

But the abilities related to the breath of things are pretty much the epitome of swordsmanship skill and make the pretty much only explicit reference we've gotten in 1000 chapters on what the strongest sword is about. And after Oda's retconning on it, Zoro slashing his skin with advanced armament is basically that.
breath of things is not Ryou. If it was than zoro would have been able to cut a logia pre ts. Also IF he does have Ryou he hasnโ€™t shown internal destruction Ryou like luffy or Rayleigh

That scene where he picked up Kinemon felt so familiar.. Man, someone gotta tell me where I've seen it before..
Wasn't there a familiar scene where Goku gave someone a Senzu bean and said something along the lines of "now that I'm here, everything's fine" or something like that???? help me out
Goku arriving to confront Vegeta and Nappa with the others defeated comes to mind

King has a meito and could have that same level of Haki, we couldn't know yet
The problem is that WEโ€™VE SEEN YC1 FIGHT BEFORE

Weโ€™ve seen how extremely ineffective Katakuri is and weโ€™ve seen that Marco at his best can only barely push back kizaru.

For king to have the ability to reopen the scar, that would mean he outclasses every other YC1 in AP because as far as I can tell, WCI would end instantly if Katakuri had the power to do this and then used that power on luffy.

Btw, Zoro having two or three stats above king is actually the norm for Zoro fights. Like Zoro has never had a Luffy vs Katakuri fight where heโ€™s entirely outclassed in all aspects of combat. So Zoro having way higher AP than king isnโ€™t out of the ordinary. He can still get beaten by king since king has better mobility and fire attacks and whatever else. And those will be the stats that matter when Zoro vs king happens.

Not my point. Im saying cutting Kaido has no bearing on the swordsman Zoro COULD fight this arc. I dont get why this is so hard to understand. Fighting King and cutting Kaido or not black and white feats. 1 doesn't need to happen first. Both can happen whenever. We have no idea how strong King actually is.

Some people in this thread right now:

Sanji lives rent free on some of y'all headass.

My opinion about this chapter:

- Garbage chapter
- Garbage plot
- Garbage everything:lawsigh:
Damn, tone down the salt man, its not good for your health.... just because your boy is still being held hostage by fodder dosent mean the chapter was bad. Its your fault for overestimating poor Sanji's fighting capabilites after seeing him do literaly nothing combatwise in an arc entirely dedicated to him.
:cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.