rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The problem is that WE’VE SEEN YC1 FIGHT BEFORE

We’ve seen how extremely ineffective Katakuri is and we’ve seen that Marco at his best can only barely push back kizaru.

For king to have the ability to reopen the scar, that would mean he outclasses every other YC1 in AP because as far as I can tell, WCI would end instantly if Katakuri had the power to do this and then used that power on luffy.

Btw, Zoro having two or three stats above king is actually the norm for Zoro fights. Like Zoro has never had a Luffy vs Katakuri fight where he’s entirely outclassed in all aspects of combat. So Zoro having way higher AP than king isn’t out of the ordinary. He can still get beaten by king since king has better mobility and fire attacks and whatever else. And those will be the stats that matter when Zoro vs king happens.
? Zoro struggles in most of his fights as Luffy has, it just hasn't happened post-timeskip.

They literally are described using the same explanation word for word . There’s a thin line between idiocy and illiterate and you’re a resident of both sides
yo :gokulaugh: it’s funny you completely ignored the argument I gave as to why it WASNT ryou...like I said...explain why zoro never hurt a logia pre ts?
don’t worry I’ll wait...
because he didnt know it could
Lame excuse. Luffy had no haki and still tried to hit logias. Also zoro fought aokiji pre ts and landed NO hits

yo :gokulaugh: it’s funny you completely ignored the argument I gave as to why it WASNT ryou...like I said...explain why zoro never hurt a logia pre ts?

Lame excuse. Luffy had no haki and still tried to hit logias. Also zoro fought asking pre ts and landed NO hits
Luffy tried to hit logia and so did zoro. Trying to hit means what ? Also they are explained using the same explanation word for word . This is not a debate . Go to Japan and argue against oda ...matter of fact argue against the written words that disagree with you . You’re truly a GENIUS

breath of things is not Ryou. If it was than zoro would have been able to cut a logia pre ts. Also IF he does have Ryou he hasn’t shown internal destruction Ryou like luffy or Rayleigh
Look, I understand all the contradictions and I'm the first one to point at them, but Hyogoro used the exact same speech to describe ryou as Koushiro to describe the breath of things. Oda has retconned this and the conflicts are obvious, but they don't deny the change.

Not my point. Im saying cutting Kaido has no bearing on the swordsman Zoro COULD fight this arc. I dont get why this is so hard to understand. Fighting King and cutting Kaido or not black and white feats. 1 doesn't need to happen first. Both can happen whenever. We have no idea how strong King actually is.
I see, okay then.

While I do that that this is plausible, you’re just seeing things. Luffy could just as easily look like he is facing to big mom. Actually, they all could look like they are facing either/both (which they are).
That's a fair point, but I think it's no coincidence that you can see a similar sort of parallelling in the double spread panel as well. It becomes more apparent that Luffy and Zoro are looking towards Kaido whilst Kidd and Killer at Big Mom.

don’t worry I’ll wait...

Lame excuse. Luffy had no haki and still tried to hit logias. Also zoro fought aokiji pre ts and landed NO hits
Luffy just happen to fight a lightning DF user who he can hit thanks to his rubber body. No coincidence there.
:milaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.