Current Events So who is going to get Nidai Kitetsu?

Who gets Nidai?

• Total voters
Hopefully Zoro. Just look at how big of a boost trading Shusui for Enma gave to Zoro
How big exactly ?

OT: At the beginning of the arc I thought that the Nidai was a red herring and that Zoro would get another sword to replace the Sandai. I was partly right because Zoro got a new sword (which is not the Nidai) but to replace Shusui.

Now I’m torn with two possibilities:

-At the end of the arc, Zoro discover that turning a blade black allow you to unlock its true power. Therefore realizing that until now he was not using Shusui real power he goes to Ryuma grave and takes it back

or

-At the end of the arc Hitetsu, flabbergasted by Zoro turning Enma black, offer to reforge the Sandai with the Nidai to create a brand new sword

I love Shusui so I still want Zoro to have it but the idea that Zoro got a sword made specifically for him is very cool too:emohiyo::emohiyo:

Shodai is big that s nidai
The problem is, we don't even know if Shodai is the one with ghandi hahaha
It is just a theory. It could be a completely different sword.
Besides, I would hate for Zoro to get his best blade from a supposed "last enemy" which is his opponent from WG being Ghandi.
If anything, he should use the Shodai in order to defeat the last opponent.
We don't want to end the series while Zoro gets an upgrade without using it for us to see how good it is hahaha

Reviving this thread because i actually think that this could be relevant again.

We know Nidai Kitetsu is still in Wano mainland, it was one of the first few plot points introduced to the arc and it was definitely done for a reason. Zoro will get Nidai in Wano whether it's mid fight or at the end of the arc, I'm confident that he'll leave with it.

Maybe Sandai breaks against Kaido/BM and he finishes the battle using Nitoryu mirroring Oden

What do u guys think?
@HA001 @Fenaker @Light D Lamperouge @nik87

Last edited:

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Reviving this thread because i actually think that this could be relevant again.

We know Nidai Kitetsu is still in Wano mainland, it was one of the first few plot points introduced to the arc and it was definitely done for a reason. Zoro will get Nidai in Wano whether it's mid fight or at the end of the arc, I'm confident that he'll leave with it.

Maybe it breaks against Kaido/BM and he finishes the battle using Nitoryu mirroring Oden

What do u guys think?
Hitetsu will reforge both kitetsu into new sword

Cyrus the Cactus

Mihawk Reigns Supreme

Maybe it breaks against Kaido/BM and he finishes the battle using Nitoryu mirroring Oden

What do u guys think?
Yo man, you're only supposed to bump threads to bait people :kriwhat:

But to be honest I like the thought of Sandai and Nidai being combined into one sword for Zoro. If Kozaburo makes an appearance at the end of the arc, it would be pretty awesome for him to be involved too.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Sandai is awesome. The moment he gets it is awesome. He getting Shuusui is awesome. Then he loses both the swords he got because he was awesome, to get handed 2 others for nothing? I understand Emna, even though I think it should have been Nidai in the first place. But seriously? What's the point of having top graded swords? It takes away merit from him. It's less about his skills as a swordsman and more about just having better swords. Plz don't.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker

Maybe Sandai breaks against Kaido/BM and he finishes the battle using Nitoryu mirroring Oden

What do u guys think?
As a supporter of 3x Kitetsu set on Zoro, I hope he trades Enma for it. Whether he gives back the sword Oden created a legend with or Enma breaks somehow related to the slaying of Yamata No Orochi, I am fine either way.
Need only to find a way to get rid of Wado Ichimonji. :kriwhat:

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
As a supporter of 3x Kitetsu set on Zoro, I hope he trades Enma for it. Whether he gives back the sword Oden created a legend with or Enma breaks somehow related to the slaying of Yamata No Orochi, I am fine either way.
Need only to find a way to get rid of Wado Ichimonji. :kriwhat:
Wado have too much meaning to Zoro's character to be replaced. Oda would easily break both Enma and Kitetsu before breaking Wado. It's the from sword from the person to whom Zoro promised to become the world's strongest swordsman. It's almost something as special to him, as the Straw Hat is to Luffy.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Wado have too much meaning to Zoro's character to be replaced. Oda would easily break both Enma and Kitetsu before breaking Wado. It's the from sword from the person to whom Zoro promised to become the world's strongest swordsman. It's almost something as special to him, as the Straw Hat is to Luffy.
Yeah, Wado's plot armor is too strong... My hope is at least to return it to Kuina's grave once he is the WSS.
However, that's literally the ending of OP but would be dope to get at least one panel of Asura with 9 Kitetsus. :lunazing: