Character Discussion Better portrayal: Marco vs Katakuri

Who?

• Total voters

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Yes, put marco there and Luffy would do the same bullshit of not going down from hundreds of hits.

For the record, i voted Marco.

But i think using the Kata not putting down Luffy excuse is meh
If we're gonna act like Katakuri is the most broken character in the verse because Luffy failed to hit him then we might as well slander him for failing to put Luffy down.

If we're gonna act like Katakuri is the most broken character in the verse because Luffy failed to hit him then we might as well slander him for failing to put Luffy down.
Did i ever say the latter tho? I dont see anyone acting like Kat is the most broken char in the verse(save a few people) so why is that an argument to be used to say that some dude meant to be beaten couldn't put down the MC?

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Did i ever say the latter tho? I dont see anyone acting like Kat is the most broken char in the verse(save a few people) so why is that an argument to be used to say that some dude meant to be beaten couldn't put down the MC?
Even if people don't say it literally that's how they act when it comes to Katakuri.

Katakuri dances around Snake-Man:

Fans: Omg, Kuri dodged Luffy in snake-man, no one in the verse can tag him.

Kuri fails to put Luffy down after multiple hits:

Also the same people: Bruh, Luffy is the MC. You can't call him weak for failing to beat Luffy.

You're essentially following the same route as them although you may not think Katakuri is as strong as his fans believe him to be

Even if people don't say it literally that's how they act when it comes to Katakuri.

Katakuri dances around Snake-Man:

Fans: Omg, Kuri dodged Luffy in snake-man, no one in the verse can tag him.

Kuri fails to put Luffy down after multiple hits:

Also the same people: Bruh, Luffy is the MC. You can't call him weak for failing to beat Luffy.

You're essentially following the same route as them although you may not think Katakuri is as strong as his fans believe him to be
Reading this thread, i dont think i've seen anyone say that no one in the verse can tag Kuri(if i did please mention it).

The later is a fact, Luffy is the MC. Using the he couldnt beat down the MC when it was literally a matter of life or death situation if he didnt win is assinine in my humble opinion.

I dont think im following that route, i told you i voted Marco because his portrayal has been better. I just felt like correcting Extravlad because i felt like the crux of his argument was flawed.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Reading this thread, i dont think i've seen anyone say that no one in the verse can tag Kuri(if i did please mention it).

The later is a fact, Luffy is the MC. Using the he couldnt beat down the MC when it was literally a matter of life or death situation if he didnt win is assinine in my humble opinion.

I dont think im following that route, i told you i voted Marco because his portrayal has been better. I just felt like correcting Extravlad because i felt like the crux of his argument was flawed.
I guess you haven't been through enough Kuri threads then. And as I said earlier, that's how they act even if they don't utter then words literally. Once again, Luffy is the MC excuse is utter BS. If you're getting credited for being impressive against a guy then you get slandered for failing against the same guy as well. It's supposed to work both ways. That's how fair judgement works.

You're quite literally telling us Kuri can be wanked for beating Luffy and cannot be dehyped for failing against the same which is essentially the same argument that Kuri fans are using so yeah you're taking the same route as them even if you don't agree that Kuri is stronger than Marco.

I guess you haven't been through enough Kuri threads then. And as I said earlier, that's how they act even if they don't utter then words literally. Once again, Luffy is the MC excuse is utter BS. If you're getting credited for being impressive against a guy then you get slandered for failing against the same guy as well. It's supposed to work both ways. That's how fair judgement works.

You're quite literally telling us Kuri can be wanked for beating Luffy and cannot be dehyped for failing against the same which is essentially the same argument that Kuri fans are using so yeah you're taking the same route as them even if you don't agree that Kuri is stronger than Marco.
Kuri did not beat Luffy though? When did i i ever say that.

I got what you mean don't worry.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
This dude got taken out of a war by a Vice Admiral with handcuffs. Please stfu
Please, Not even an admiral get past Marco and reach WB when he's defending him

He stopped two people with higher bounties than Kuri from reaching Zoro

Meanwhile, Kuri couldn't stop a 19 year old from reaching his mom and ended up endangering his entire crew lmao

Imagine this guy trying to stop Kizaru from reaching BM lmao

Please, Not even an admiral get past Marco and reach WB when he's defending him

He stopped two people with higher bounties than Kuri from reaching Zoro

Meanwhile, Kuri couldn't stop a 19 year old from reaching his mom and ended up endangering his entire crew lmao

Imagine this guy trying to stop Kizaru from reaching BM lmao
Yeah, that's the job of a commander. Protect the boss from attacks. Jozu did it too. Wtf is your point? How does that portray him above Katakuri?

And did you just say "some 19 year old"? You really are a special case aren't you? What does that make Kaido that got his faced smashed in by a 19 year old?

Luffy would smack Sabo in Dressrosa lmao. Sabo couldn’t even push Fujitora to troll diff back then.
Sabo made ishoo try harder than he tried against anyone else, Ishoo >>>>>>> Doflamingo
Post automatically merged:

Yeah, that's the job of a commander. Protect the boss from attacks. Jozu did it too. Wtf is your point? How does that portray him above Katakuri?

And did you just say "some 19 year old"? You really are a special case aren't you? What does that make Kaido that got his faced smashed in by a 19 year old?

YOu do realize you just made Katakuri look like even more trash by saying even Jozu could do what he couldn't.