US Presidental Race : 2020

Who is taking the US Presidential Election ?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 47 37.9%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 41 33.1%
  • Kanye West

Votes: 36 29.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
Yep, hold people stupid for 4 decades, feed them bullshit after bullshit, and then blame them when someone appears who uses what others have created

You all simplify things way too much
Dammit Ronald Reagan....

Japan has Pro trump rallies

Post automatically merged:

@Ravagerblade
I keep forgetting you’re a trump supporter. and you like one piece??? Really?
is that why you like Sanji? Coz he hates gay people?
There's not the slightest connection between anything you just said.....

Anyway it was very predictable that this election would be the worst in US history, and that Donnie would be a petty sore loser refusing to admit his defeat.
And while these events are really stupid, baffling and sad I think that many were expecting worse after the elections results.

lmao what, Sanji not liking dudes in drag doesn't make him a homophobe, and When has Trump ever said he hates Gays? That's horrible baiting there. :kriwhat:
Interesting. Theres more of you trump supporters? In this one piece forum? Trump supporters like one piece?

And trump has never said he hates Black people or disabled people or Mexicans or arab people. He never once says “I hate x people”

but I suppose you think his comments and actions regarding Charlestown would imply he likes Black people? Saying there’s some good Neo-nazis shows he has a lot of solidarity for the black community right?

don’t be that guy. I’m sort of joking about saying you’re a trump supporter but centrism is even worse in such matters. You don’t look at such situations and think Trump is just a regular guy in such matters

Status
Not open for further replies.