Powers & Abilities How close is Zoro to being the Strongest Swordsman of all time ?

We haven't seen many Sword duels with Zoro so it's hard to have a good guess but since the series is closer and closer to the end , the question is simple How strong or how close is Zoro right now to becoming the World strongest Swordsman of all time and how much does he need to train or fight to get up there to challenge the best Dracule Mihawk ?

Here are my current top 10 Swordsman that I thought of , for me right now Zoro would probably be around 10th and once he beat the people above him directly he will get to top 5 and be able to challenge Mihawk in a full 1v1 duel

1- Dracule Mihawk

2- Shimotsuki Ryuma

3- Gol D. Roger

4- Silvers Rayleigh

5- Shanks

6- Kozuki Oden

7- Fujitora

8- Vista
9- Shiryu

10- King

Last edited:

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
The pictures won't show, you should upload them all on IMG BB and modify your post.

Either way, this is what I personally have:

Prime Ryuma > Mihawk > Fujitora ~ Shanks > Shiryu >~ Current Zoro ~ Oden

Zoro is portrayed to be capable to provide a huge support against a yonko, and by the end of this arc he will have surpassed Oden we all presume. He lacks feats, but the author crystal clearly directed us toward such notion by constantly focusing on his impact against Kaido, culminated in his final declaration.

The pictures won't show, you should upload them all on IMG BB and modify your post.

Zoro is portrayed to be capable to provide a huge support against a yonko, and by the end of this arc he will have surpassed Oden we all presume. He lacks feats, but the author crystal clearly directed us toward such notion by constantly focusing on his impact against Kaido, culminated in his final declaration.
Your rankings make no sense. Oden was Yonko level, and achieved a feat that even Roger/WB didn't.

yeah I noticed so instead of downloading all these tier swordsman images i just made a top 10 which's easier

Mihawk > Ryuma > Roger > Rayleigh > Shanks > Oden > Fujitora > Vista > Shiryu > King and I would say for me Zoro would be 11th rn and I wished if he would fight King this arc cause we haven't had a Zoro Sword duel in ages