Who Will Woronoa Woro One Shot Next?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
The more it's going, the less likely it become. As stated, last chapter, Luffy was the one who was given the burden of Oden's scabbards to save Wano. In this chapter, Oden is among the shadows Kaido sees in Luffy after Kaido thinking Luffy shouldn't match him. All heads towards Luffy being the only one to be able to match him in a 1 on 1 since Oden, who also could have bested Kaido on his own if not for the hostage thing.

Zoro on the other hand at best would participate in weakening Kaido by either opening the old scar or creating a new one, which would show Zoro's potential comparatively to Oden, but not actually placing him in the same caliber of people who'd match him in a 1 on 1, where Luffy would be portrayed to be
I think Oden was only a shadow because he's one of the people Kaido has actually been hurt by. That wasn't a collage of every top tier/strong person, but only those who Kaido was hurt by in fights.

As for Zoro:
  • We have confirmation that he's going to get significantly stronger as the battle progresses.
    • He has still not yet fully acclimatised to Enma.
  • He has still yet to show Asura or anything else he learned from Mihawk
    • Luffy left the time skip with a new Gear (Gear 4)
    • Sanji left the time skip with an upgraded Diable Jambe and Hell's Memories
    • Zoro may have upgrades/modifiers to his Asura
  • His weakest Santoryu attack was able to damage Kaido
    • Oni Giri is the first Santoryu attack Zoro used in the series and it's his Gomu Gomu no Pistol equivalent.
  • We have confirmation that Zoro can copy sword techniques after witnessing them once.
    • Big Mom right now is wielding a flaming sword and has quite a few techniques of her own.
      • Zoro has expressed interest in a fire sword.
      • Zoro can replicate the fire aspect with Kinemon's Fox Fire style.
  • I still feel confident that Zoro will lead Wano recognised as the Second Ryuma.

I think it's too early for Kaido to recognise Zoro yet given that Zoro's power is still maturing. He's going to become much stronger over the course of the battle. I think Kidd, Killer and Law may drop early on and it becomes a Luffy and Zoro show in the end.

That said, the last two chapter have provided more evidence for your thesis than mine. I now think it's more likely things play out how you expect them to, but I still give significant chances to Zoro landing the final blow.

Status
Not open for further replies.