• Poor

Votes: 7 5.8%
  • Awful

Votes: 1 0.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
n

not really if z bois just kept quiet it would just be candibois going hard off a gag scene
we know why he has a higher bounty.
its not really anything to argue about. if zoro is using his powerup casually then it means enma draining haki isnt really going to be much of a thing anymore aka he has tamed it . both sides win. I did love the banter tho. The crew have not been together in a while. I suppose the even bigger boost will come using ashura with it multiplying the power of his slashes with enma by three at the very least .
Weren't you guys the ones who said Zoro react mad to Sanji when he sees him over BM incident and leave the crew over hearing it. You got proven wrong hard again by Oda as Sanji showcase it along add incentive him easily breeze away Enma and can get to him.

Just admit faults to you than act out over small stuff. Just saying in respectful way.

C'mon!
They are scattered and exist!
The amount of fans who wanted Zoro to give Luffy a "supposed" lesson by doing that are gigantic!
I'm just surprised at how they disappeared all of a sudden after this chapter lol
:kayneshrug:
I always thought it was stupid of some to think Zoro will leave the crew after he learns about Sanji and BM and say that the meeting between sanji and zoro will be explosive :kayneshrug:

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
:kayneshrug:
I always thought it was stupid of some to think Zoro will leave the crew after he learns about Sanji and BM and say that the meeting between sanji and zoro will be explosive :kayneshrug:
That irks me to no end. Zoro leaving. Why on earth would Zoro leave in such a dire situation? He's not petty. Not only would such an action have a negative effect on their fighting force, but affect the morale of those that remain. Zoro is not that stupid or reckless to leave during the war. Even post Wano, I doubt it with how hectic the outside world is getting. People should just drop the whole theory. If Oda decides to go that route, we'll know, but I sincerely doubt it.

Soyboy theories
that's why
Lmao
Post automatically merged:

That irks me to no end. Zoro leaving. Why on earth would Zoro leave in such a dire situation? He's not petty. Not only would such an action have a negative effect on their fighting force, but affect the morale of those that remain. Zoro is not that stupid or reckless to leave during the war. Even post Wano, I doubt it with how hectic the outside world is getting. People should just drop the whole theory. If Oda decides to go that route, we'll know, but I sincerely doubt it.
TB never happened it seems...

Starting to feel that a lot skipped this arc.

The armour Luffy is wearing is obvious set up for him learning Awakening.

If Luffy went G4 in such restrictive armour it would go flying off him.
This would make Luffy so sad that he would be unable to fight and Kaido would kill him
Therefore the only possible solution is that Luffy unlocks Awakening, gives his armour rubber properties that stretches around him and we see a full on fat samurai G4 Luffy, Kabutoman.
this needs to happen.

Oden gives off YMCA vibes.
He seems to be like the franky/senor pink of wano..

Biggest question: Who on earth knew about the location of the Sunny besides Luffy?
That kind of information is very specific and it should give us a good clue who the traitor is.
Its not impossible that the beast pirates found it by themselves. And Hawkins definitely knows he was at the beach.

not really if z bois just kept quiet it would just be candibois going hard off a gag scene
we know why he has a higher bounty.
its not really anything to argue about. if zoro is using his powerup casually then it means enma draining haki isnt really going to be much of a thing anymore aka he has tamed it . both sides win. I did love the banter tho. The crew have not been together in a while. I suppose the even bigger boost will come using ashura with it multiplying the power of his slashes with enma by three at the very least .
Wont that make it 3x as hard to tame/control enma that way? Or wont it make any difference at all?

Last edited:
Fighting off Daifuku twice in same arc especially fighting him off in protecting the ship. He didn't ha bad fights against him. Plus he still causes chaos as much as Luffy was as newspaper enlist him among the masterminds in it. Stussy and Morgan saw him as threat like Luffy was doing.

Again let's see in a fight as doesn't mean anything by cutting something immobile compare to opponent who can dodge and tank on his end.

That's Luffy or Zoro vs Usopp. One fight ever shown and not stated same breath as Sanji vs Zoro and insult to Roger to compare him to Zoro. He is Luffy and Zoro is Buggyjiro like Zorojiro ;).
Morgans didn't even mention Sanji once in the newspaper article.
It was all about Luffy and him supposedly being a genius mastermind.

It doesn't even have to do anything with the chapter, so let's stay on topic.

Fighting off Daifuku twice in same arc especially fighting him off in protecting the ship. He didn't ha bad fights against him. Plus he still causes chaos as much as Luffy was as newspaper enlist him among the masterminds in it. Stussy and Morgan saw him as threat like Luffy was doing.
- Dude in front of Morgan's Sanji got overpowered by Daifuku

- Sanji was trash in WCI too he wasn't no mastermind all he did was follow bege and luffy. Only useful thing he did was bake a cake.

Again let's see in a fight as doesn't mean anything by cutting something immobile compare to opponent who can dodge and tank on his end.
- Dude not many will tank a no name attack like that. If it's cutting cliffs then it'll easily cut humans too.

- Besides oda was showcasing that Zoro has mastered Enma to the point where it ain't draining him anymore.

That's Luffy or Zoro vs Usopp. One fight ever shown and not stated same breath as Sanji vs Zoro and insult to Roger to compare him to Zoro. He is Luffy and Zoro is Buggyjiro like Zorojiro
- you said zoro and Sanji are equals that not even close to true. I'm just zoro vs Sanji is just like roger vs crocus nothing more than comedic relief.

- Sanji was trash in WCI too he wasn't no mastermind all he did was follow bege and luffy. Only useful thing he did was bake a cake.

- Dude not many will tank a no name attack like that. If it's cutting cliffs then it'll easily cut humans too.

- Besides oda was showcasing that Zoro has mastered Enma to the point where it ain't draining him anymore.

- you said zoro and Sanji are equals that not even close to true. I'm just zoro vs Sanji is just like roger vs crocus nothing more than comedic relief.
Sanji the mastermind behind baking the cake :mihanha:

Morgans didn't even mention Sanji once in the newspaper article.
It was all about Luffy and him supposedly being a genius mastermind.

It doesn't even have to do anything with the chapter, so let's stay on topic.
He did actually. It was read it talks about Luffy, Sanji, Jimbei, and Bege. Just saying Luffy was mastermind overall. Doesn't make sense since Sanji, Jimbei, and Bege (presume for Bege, but no mention on if his bounty increase or not too) got bounty increases after the arc.

Actually though. He didn't do shit in WCI. Major dissapointment.
He did. He fight and save lives. Similar Impel Down Arc. Not about defeating everyone, but to retrieve.

Only see fight continue. How he got overpowered? Make no sense as they saw them fighting again from the hot air balloon and Sanji handle giant version of the Genie easily without trying much. Sanji easily can take on Yonko Veteran as shown.

The cake that save his crew life from BM. You do realize she would kill them, right? That kinda stupid thing to say. Nah Sanji also beat down notable members of Yonkoo Crew as well along saving Luffy to boot.

People can tank cut and slices since pre-timeskip. That makes zero sense what your saying. Getting cut and slice doesn't mean your one-shot as it depends on the skill of the user. Doubt Zoro can easily one-shot the top tiers, Oda doesn't write a fight to end like that. Zoro still much to prove overall, bruh.

Again we never saw that. Let's see in a fight before presuming draining never happened.

Nah, they are as Oda did them like this many times in the past and continues. One showing of Roger and Crocus never stated to be frequent and it's like Luffy or Zoro vs Usopp with that lesser argument. Nice try on that :cheers:.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.