Votes: 7 5.8%
  • Awful

Votes: 1 0.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

ardym

pretty sure the others will come before the scabbards depart.it is pretty clever of Oda making Orochi find about the plan and taking action now he thinks he suppressed them and they will not make it. but they will make it thanks to Jinbe and most likely the other strawhats.
I would think that Kinemon was not able to contact them because they didn't want because otherwise the traitor will know it as well.
Post automatically merged:

i was wondering how was Oden's timeline .
he should have been with Roger at his last journey to Raftel and he was on WB before that. but still his kids were born during that time as well.
Momo was born 28 years ago Hiyori 26 years ago. if i have to guess , i would say as his wife were pregnant with Momo he went out to see and joined the WB pirates , between 1 year or two later he was recruited by Roger and he visited Wano with Roger and the others , he met his wife and Momo , again he leaves with Roger to Raftel while his was wife was pregnant with Hiyori , and came 25 years ago back to Wano.

Last edited by a moderator:
I really feel like something happened to jinbei. The whole talk about him being alive felt ominous
Post automatically merged:

I feel like Eustass Kid will be the reason that the allies get to Onigashima.

They'll use Kid's powers to fly over the sea and drop down on onigashima from the sky like in marineford

djiayebee

☆ 𝕊𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕡𝕖𝕣 𝔻𝕒𝕕𝕕𝕪 ☆
so the 4000 men are fine they just can't get to the port because there is no bridge. and sunny ship seem to be under the rocks falling after explosion, but should still be fine if franky build it to ressist presure.
Yea i agree with you, i wonder if the same bubble they used when going to fishmen island popped out to protect it or if he installed an entirely different system...

Biggest question: Who on earth knew about the location of the Sunny besides Luffy?
That kind of information is very specific and it should give us a good clue who the traitor is.
Okay. But it seems peculiar that the SMILEs found it at the precise location. Luffy didn't tell Kin'emon the precise location. He just said that it is on the beach.

Who knows exactly where the ship is? Tengu? O-Tama?
The way i interpret it is more like Orochi ordered the smiles to look for a ship near Kuri, and from the air they eventually found one... they didn't know where it would be. He may have heard abt the presence of ship from the earliest reports by Beast Pirates, you know when Luffy arrived on the beach? I may be wrong but i didn't read that part as "traitor gave up the location"

That's not what happened, I think the Oniwabanshu used to be under Shogun Sukiyaki Kozuki but when Orochi took over, they were forced to bend the knee to him and become his ninja, that's when Shinobu keft the group
Exactly, thank you, finally someone mentioned it!! People who accuse Shinobu of being the traitor seem to forget she fought with the ninja in the onsen and helped Nami/Robin to escape at that time too.... of course she may turn out eventually to be the traitor, but I dont think she is

The way i interpret it is more like Orochi ordered the smiles to look for a ship near Kuri, and from the air they eventually found one... they didn't know where it would be. He may have heard abt the presence of ship from the earliest reports by Beast Pirates, you know when Luffy arrived on the beach? I may be wrong but i didn't read that part as "traitor gave up the location"
I think Oda hinted that Orochi knew where the ship was and ordered the beast pirates to go there and destroy it. They seemingly aimed for the really well hidden cave right away and even stated "So it's really here!". To me that makes it clear that they were told where the ship was.

Last edited:

djiayebee

☆ 𝕊𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕡𝕖𝕣 𝔻𝕒𝕕𝕕𝕪 ☆
I think Oda hinted that Orochi knew where the ship was and ordered the beast pirates to go there and destroy it. They seemingly aimed for the really well hidden cave right away and even stated "So it's really here!". To me that makes it clear that they were told where the ship was.
you know there are a lot of nuances/meanings lost in translation from Japanese coz of noun omission and sometimes traductors personal "taste", right?

based on the raw version, that bubble just says "確かに... ありましたが..." = "indeed.. there was, but..." -> so it could be "there was a ship", 'there was their ship", etc. !
now look at the pic, that "really well hidden cave" (from the beach) is just in plain sight for aerial recognition unit... so i sincerely doubt they needed to know the exact location to find it... but well, again just personal interpretation i guess

M

MD Zolo

I don't understand the reasoning behind changing the timeline for Oden flashback. It serves no apparent significance as of now.

When it was 39 years ago, we could at least say that it immediately precedes God Valley incident. But now that it is 41 years ago, we can no longer say that.

Is there anything of importance in the timeline at 39 years ago that prompted Oda to change it post-haste?

I don't understand the reasoning behind changing the timeline for Oden flashback. It serves no apparent significance as of now.

When it was 39 years ago, we could at least say that it immediately precedes God Valley incident. But now that it is 41 years ago, we can no longer say that.

Is there anything of importance in the timeline at 39 years ago that prompted Oda to change it post-haste?
I wouldn't consider it a change, it's a correction. Oda made a mistake in the original and it's going to be fixed. It's the same with Pudding's age and Zoro's bounty on FI, sometimes he just messes up.

what about his bounty in FI?
What was the mistake?
In one of the FI chapters, in the weekly release Neptune said Zoro had a 160 million bounty here

And since this was directly out the timeskip, everyone thought Zoro had got a raise either for Saobody or for something he'd done during the timeskip.

Then it turned out just to have been a mistake

Status
Not open for further replies.