Votes: 34 28.1%
  • Poor

Votes: 7 5.8%
  • Awful

Votes: 1 0.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll repeat, me rejecting the idea is not because who it came from. It simply because the idea of it happening, ALTOUGH it carries intense drama between Luffy and Zoro which would be a cool thing to happen where they have some conflict, and they resolve it later, I have nothing against that happening. I simply am AGAINST the idea of the reason for it being Luffy going to save Sanji and Big Mom coming to Wano as a consequence and even allying with the enemy.

Cause we are here belittling Zoro instead of wanting to see Zoro have intense dialog with Luffy for character development for both. It simply regresses Zoro's character by many miles. It goes against his character, and his guts, and his fearless unwavering resolve!

For a supposed vice captain "since it's not official LOL" the idea of him getting angry at Luffy-Sanji for WCI makes no sense at all

Cause here's the thing, it was NOT Sanji who started shit with BM. It was Luffy during Fishman Island and Zoro was present. If anything, Luffy got involved with Law and Kaido AFTER he got involved with Big Mom in Fishman island. So, if there was a time for getting angry, it would be about making alliance with Law to take down Kaido while BM's focus was on them already.

Secondly, for the vice captain to prefer for a nakama/comrade to lose his dream and never get help in dire situation, and ends up being assassinated along with his family, and his justification is that he doesn't want another Yonko enemy right now!? It would only bring shame to Zoro.

So, it really doesn't matter at the end of the day who spread the theory more. At the end of the day, whoever wanted this dramatic intense fight between Zoro and the crew for this, he CLEARLY would have put Zoro to shame if it happened. Cause out of all the crew member who would have left the SHs, he would be literally the only one who left the crew in their time of need of him against an enemy because he's afraid of that enemy. While all other crewmembers who left before, they left the crew as a way to sacrifice themselves to save the crew while they intended to sacrifice their dream and lives.

Do you realize the contrast here? and how much Zoro's character would have been dragged into the mud!?

Like I said, I have no problem with Zoro fighting Luffy seriously, BUT not because of that plot of Sanji-BM-WCI thingy. Cause it would ruin Zoro's character for good.

And whether you believe it or not, a lot of those threads started because of the:
1- Zoro takes New World seriously
2- Luffy is always joking around in new World
3- Zoro warned Luffy in Punk hazard, he still never listens.
4- Luffy needs a spanking lesson from Zoro
...etc from gradual hate of Luffy's actions and wanting to see Zoro shine over Luffy. But in reality if it happened over the Sanji-WCI situation, it would have only ruined Zoro instead of making him shine. On the other hand, I would LOVE an intense fight between the two when you are NOT SURE whether Luffy is right or Zoro is right, so both can shine in their own right, and eventually, both end up together. Somehow like how our crew members left before
given the dialogue from post el, as i mentioned earlier, it would make alot of sense though that zoro would confront luffy over wci. not that big mom joined kaido but that luffy let himself get absolutely disrespected.

but it seems like zoro will never learn of that anyway, which is fine.

and the generalization still sucks

edit: and its not like only zoro fans didnt like how easily the above was resolved...

Flashbacks are the opposite of pizza: Even when it's good it's bad.
That's your opinion
Post automatically merged:

It was a thing in OJ....there was even a discussion that this was a reason Oda delaying reunion of Sanji and Zoro....and one person even made a theory (he is Zoro fan but not in a vocal bunch) that Zoro would join beast pirates and train himself stronger and rejoin SH at elbaf....

there were many discussions happened about Zoro leaving SH and going to have a fight with Luffy in OJ...now it turned out wrong and there are some people who are backtracking or keeping mum about it...as simple as that....this is similar case like "Orochi is nearly as strong as Kaido" and when it was not people backtracked by saying..."we never said that"...
I only saw people wishing Orochi would be strong but not stating it as facts

S

stealthblack

flahbacks are mostly about people that are not even around anymore. like at least background fodders are still present, but this about a bunch of fodders that died long ago.

I know 50 chapters is too early for this arc fina lto start, but worst time for oden flashback, I would have placed it back with yasu's story or something.

S

stealthblack

And ? It's an important story about Oden how is he a fodder ? Do you only care about power level ?

This is beast pirates yonkou crew vs straw hats crew. I don't care about random wano only plots, this the main story at work. it's bad enough orochi looks like mastermind and kaidou doing nothing

S

Shura

given the dialogue from post el, as i mentioned earlier, it would make alot of sense though that zoro would confront luffy over wci. not that big mom joined kaido but that luffy let himself get absolutely disrespected.

but it seems like zoro will never learn of that anyway, which is fine.
The disrespect thing is you people are taking it too far......Luffy knows Sanji...for whatever he has done, he was not doing because he wanted to do which is different from Usopp case......and even if that is the case, Sanji apologized for what he has done...and case closed..

The disrespect thing is you people are taking it too far......Luffy knows Sanji...for whatever he has done, he was not doing because he wanted to do which is different from Usopp case......and even if that is the case, Sanji apologized for what he has done...and case closed..
sanji agreed with me.

i rest the closed case

S

Shura

he is forced into it, not really fluid storytelling. never heard of him until wano. and he is dead so he is not part of the present story we follow.
you can't unlock all the characters in level 1.......you never heard of Sanji being germa and germa is an organisation until Zou/WCI.....you don't heard/reveal all the characters from chapter 1....

S

stealthblack

you can't unlock all the characters in level 1.......you never heard of Sanji being germa and germa is an organisation until Zou/WCI.....you don't heard/reveal all the characters from chapter 1....

sanji's story with zeff was perfect, this germa reveal didn't make much sense. it looked just like excuse to set the wci plot and get luffy there and give sanji power up. for luffy it worked better because it was done early on, connecting him to big names around the world. for sanji it was way too late, not to mention that going from brawler like luffy to technological advanced warrior doesn't make sense for him. It's too late to change, what next, zoro gonna get some lightsabers isntead of normal swords...

Last edited by a moderator:
sanji's story with zeff was perfect, this germa reveal didn't make much sense. it looked just like excuse to set the wci plot and get luffy there and give sanji power up. for luffy it worked better because it was done early on, connecting him to big names around the world. for sanji it was way too late, not to mention that going from brawler like luffy to technological advanced warrior doesn't make sense for him. It's too late to change, what next, zoro gonna get some lightsabers isntead of normal swords...
darth zoro lol

This is beast pirates yonkou crew vs straw hats crew. I don't care about random wano only plots, this the main story at work. it's bad enough orochi looks like mastermind and kaidou doing nothing
he is forced into it, not really fluid storytelling. never heard of him until wano. and he is dead so he is not part of the present story we follow.
He's been talked about since Zou. The story is about Wano and Oden enters into the story of Kaido invading Wano. That's the main plto, I don't even know what you're talking about

You don't know how storytelling works

Status
Not open for further replies.