Status
Not open for further replies.
The Encounter At Dawn -

It was the end of peaceful night on the Island. A bunch of Marines were on leave enjoying a night out in town. A few of them were bickering, trying to decide where to have a late late night meal. Some of them had heard rumors earlier around the town about a new burger joint opening recently, so they wanted to go check it out, while the others were too hungry to try out a new place. They wanted a sure thing.

It wasn't until the first light of dawn that they finally agreed on something. The curiosity of the group was too strong, they had to try this burgers everyone was raving about. It wasn't long until each had a Whooper in their hands, "My Goodness! This burger is sugoi" said Drago the pleb. "You said it Aniki, better than SaDonald" responded to him Drago the scrub. The two twin brothers were infamous around town as the Plebeian brothers, two loud mouthes that shouted at anyone that talked to them that they will become Admirals. They also had the habitude of using Japanese words when talking even when not needed, both of them knew a couple of wordsThey had entered the Marines 5 years earlier, and were still chore boys. Sad stuff. As they were enjoying their burgers, their squadron captain came in running. There was an emergency on the Island...

To Be Continued.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[The Servant's Life] has been activated.

[Retrieval] has been activated. There is a contract available with the hosts, someone would like to retain your services.

Gawr Gura activated [Debut Stream]

Eiffel Tower activated [Visitors]

@Fujishiro has been revealed as [Mr. Vergo], and asks his fellow Weebs to refer to him as such.

@Typo has joined the game.

Read me!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Day 1 begins.
You have 46 hours to decide on a lynch.

Do you think I'm joking?

Zemmi

GodMommie
That's a scum claim Beky

Also you slipped on a thing and I will explain it when I am back.
I will help add to your case.

Apparently this character had to be activated from his explanation. When I was talking about a revive which was obviously directed to town because if a scum was looking to revive use the dead, I'm sure they wouldn't want a town consensus, I was speaking from a town perspective and not a scum one, because town should work together on what role/players we think need to be revived. Though if it works like he claims, that whole thing of only reviving one and many if summoned early wouldn't make any sense. He is just trying to save himself now.

AL sama

Red Haired
Wait, Robin isn't claiming a Cult role here. Please stop saying that and confusing me lol. She is claiming that she can empower members who are town aligned. She hasn't mentioned anywhere that the person's alignment will change.

Yes, let Zem go. But Robin is simply saying that she will empower members of a specific alignment, specifically town here. How does Zem being convert immune tell us weather Robin is a Cult Leader if she's not going to convert Zem but empower her?

All She has said is that Zem will get a power up, nothing about her alignment changing.

If we want to confirm Robin, we need another method.
if I m getting this right robin is claiming to be survivor who can do a sort of recruit on specific alignments correct??

anyone getting last weeb game''s blackbeard vibe from robin's claim??

btw how freaking much did you people talk in only 9 hours??

N

Noctis

if I m getting this right robin is claiming to be survivor who can do a sort of recruit on specific alignments correct??

anyone getting last weeb game''s blackbeard vibe from robin's claim??

btw how freaking much did you people talk in only 9 hours??
Blackbeard that needs to gain majority and can win with any one faction either mafia or town

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Then why would i awake him with Luthon? To fuck me too? :milaugh:
Because you didn't expect nova to mention "that ability got activated because word got used too many times" in notification.

And, where is the post in which I said what you accused me off?

Twisting words won't work with me, Mr. Dynamite.

Do you have your role now or nah? What about your wincon?

Oh. So you’re Burger King?
I don't have my role. But I do have my wincon which I revealed on D0.

That is to eliminate threat to town. You can check my post of D0 or you want me to quote it for you.?

Status
Not open for further replies.