Status
Not open for further replies.

Zemmi

GodMommie
if I m getting this right robin is claiming to be survivor who can do a sort of recruit on specific alignments correct??

anyone getting last weeb game''s blackbeard vibe from robin's claim??

btw how freaking much did you people talk in only 9 hours??
Robin shouldn't be a problem if they are a convert role at least this cycle because if they lied to me they are rolecrushed for cycle. If she was truthful, she can continue on about trying to reach her wincon this night and doesn't have a role capable of converting alignments since that is the question I asked her.

N'zoth is one of few gods in WoW
His gimmick is that he resurrects people as his minions. He corrupts them to do his bidding
In game when summoned N'zoth resurrects minions. Several at once depending how many died
I’m still catching up, but you repeated this so many times I have to put in. In the Warcraft story, there’s no particular association between the Lord of the Deep whose name you keep saying and undeath or necromancy. The Deep One is associated with themes of corruption, sleep and the sea. His brother, Yogg Saron, is the Old God associated with undeath and necromancy. The Hearthstone Card you’re referencing is nothing more than a gameplay mechanic in a non-canon Warcraft spinoff game.

I’m still catching up, but you repeated this so many times I have to put in. In the Warcraft story, there’s no particular association between the Lord of the Deep whose name you keep saying and undeath or necromancy. The Deep One is associated with themes of corruption, sleep and the sea. His brother, Yogg Saron, is the Old God associated with undeath and necromancy. The Hearthstone Card you’re referencing is nothing more than gameplay mechanic in a non-canon spinoff game.
Well aware of this. It was a gamble like I said. Rather to be safe than secured type of situation

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Oh and his whole inactive role could be a role i suggested and if you think Nzoth is bad wait until you see Tzeentch
You are contradiction yourself.

First you said, that the name revive a dead player.

Now you are saying it's me whose role get awakened.

Make up your mind lol

Well aware of this. It was a gamble like I said. Rather to be safe than secured type of situation
So you would have me believe that you somehow predicted that the Deep One would be a necromancer, even though that isn’t his role in the story?

Has he yet even risen anyone, or is this still entirely in the realm of your imagination?

So you would have me believe that you somehow predicted that the Deep One would be a necromancer, even though that isn’t his role in the story?

Has he yet even risen anyone, or is this still entirely in the realm of your imagination?
It could have been either way if he is WoW N'zoth or HS N'zoth since it wasn't specified. And so far it is still a theory about his resurrection which i aimed to confirm or debunk myself when people went up in arms about it

Status
Not open for further replies.