Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I explained why N'zoth is dangerous because he can potentially resurrect dead people, corrupt ones that are dead or alive or trap them into Emerald Nightmare. I also voted for Fuji to check if he is maybe alive bcs N'zoth could have resurrected him when people went up in arms about it like i did something bad. All i did was to showcase that indeed i was right N'zoth could be in this game and that he could pose a danger high enough for every faction. That is all i did and that's all you will find if you decide to read back - which i won't quote you bcs it would be the best to you check for yourself and not me picking stuff. I could have easily shut up about nzoth but i didn't. And if me raising the question of nzoth is controlling town then how is that different from any other instance of someone talking about scum roles?
u shud reveal this info before u wake him lol
u thought u were slick and him being awake wont show on writeup
but u got cucked af

xd

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
tbh that's what i thought at first too but then after thinking harder it kinda makes sense

if every townie pools our votes together and divide it out for the 8 people that we want in....then these 8 people should be in. If someone else is in the council because scum decided to vote other people then we could go back and count who was supposed to vote who and it really narrows the list down.

Plus, the person who wasn't supposed to be in the council would also be sus.

This is better than a free for all where scum that can coordinate which would give them an upper hand.
We have 50 players.

Let's assume 15 players gave 3 candidates submission.

Now, first of all we don't know those 15 are townie or not. Do we?

Second, Each player is giving 3 candidate list which means possibility of 45 different players.

Right now 9 players submitted the list with pool of 14 candidates.

If we extrapolate this then for 18 players we can possibly 30 candidates.

And, to make it worse we will never know who voted whom. It's likely that scums can list candidates here and name someone else.

This is complicating stuff.

It's better to ask players (tag them all) to submit just one name (other than their own) who they wanna see in council.

This would give much better idea.

Zemmi

GodMommie
The council will be visible to everyone, if scum want to give themselves away at night then you let them
I'm hoping you are right did it say it? I might have missed it because I am worried about scum cornerering someone who is town and lynching them.

Though @Reborn there is no way to make sure we have any kind of head in the council, it's more just to see if it can give us a slight edge in it.

- On odd nights, the 8 Elders will convene in the game thread. They may post at night and vote, the player with the most votes at night will be lynched by them. As the game progress, the frequency of their meeting may increase.

Emil

Certified Memelord
page 200

dyna claimed burger king and we still have votes on him

smh with this weak indie hunting

go for scum = beta/flower/midnight

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
I'm hoping you are right did it say it? I might have missed it because I am worried about scum cornerering someone who is town and lynching them.

Though @Reborn there is no way to make sure we have any kind of head in the council, it's more just to see if it can give us a slight edge in it.
Why don't we just tag everyone and ask them to submit one player name ( other than themselves) whom they wanna see in council?

Zemmi

GodMommie
- On odd nights, the 8 Elders will convene in the game thread. They may post at night and vote, the player with the most votes at night will be lynched by them. As the game progress, the frequency of their meeting may increase.
Oh so we will be posting in the game thread, I thought it was one of those PM lynch thingies. This makes it different, so everything will be seen. I misunderstood this.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
We have 50 players.

Second, Each player is giving 3 candidate list which means possibility of 45 different players.

And, to make it worse we will never know who voted whom. It's likely that scums can list candidates here and name someone else.

It's better to ask players (tag them all) to submit just one name (other than their own) who they wanna see in council.

I kinda assumed zem was going with the direction that we get a concensus on 8 players

and like we divide it like players in player list 1 to 5 vote A
6 to 10 vote B etc

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
We have 50 players.

I don’t mind this. But we are just using the current method to arrive at a consensus. So if we see someone on the council whom we don’t expect then they are likely scum.

Also this discussion forces people to also give their reads. So I’m not completely against it.

Another thing to consider is that we see who are the most common reads for people. So if I see that one of my town reads is also a major town read for another player, I can vote for my second town read since I know that my first will be voted by others anyway. This will save us votes and ensure that we get people whom we trust on the council.

Status
Not open for further replies.