Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
@Reborn in the end everyone will do that, they will send in a name of someone.
But it's easy to cross check one name.

I kinda assumed zem was going with the direction that we get a concensus on 8 players

and like we divide it like players in player list 1 to 5 vote A
6 to 10 vote B etc
That's too much math:believe::believe:

Tbh, there are hardly some people active in this game in comparison to the total strength.

If I have to bet on my intuitions then few of the people who submitted the list are scums.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
But it's easy to cross check one name.

That's too much math:believe::believe:

Tbh, there are hardly some people active in this game in comparison to the total strength.

If I have to bet on my intuitions then few of the people who submitted the list are scums.
but if we do this right, we could be playing 4D chess with scum 🧠

Emil

Certified Memelord
It works exactly as I have said. What did you mean by posing me this cryptic question?
then why arent u hard pushing kvothe?
u urself seem very unconfident about ur alleged ability

and honestly the fact that it is used night 0 in itself is very shady, even more shady that none probabaly roleblocked u so u shud be very confident in pushing kvothe if u really have that ability

yet u seem like eh, whatever man i just dropped that post there to distract town, who cares about kvothe push.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Actually why the fuck am I even dealing with this shit. I should have already seen this coming. Luthon is far better to deal with than a person who basically isn't any help at all.

Change Vote Lynch FinalBeta
this is very unlike u lol, to just say screw it!! and be done with it

but i like the beta vote

When we talk about the indies.

If Robin is telling the truth, I think she would be a great access to town. She hasn't done nothing outright that I see to hurt town, and has been playing townish in the thread.

Midnight I do not trust at all, how do you not know nothing I call bs. So I feel like he is lying.

Dynamite - Has actively been hurting town and threatening to hurt us worse

So that the list from safest to most dangerous.
what about beta or flower? not dangerous?

Emil

Certified Memelord
I think Beta is scum we have asked him to be vigged.

I trust flower for now because she gave me, @Juliet and @Noctis a gift. We finally did receive it.
great so shes using the 3 of u as her minions for town cred

i am not gna go by actions lol

i am strickly tone reading flower as 99% scum there and no action will convince me otherwise unless she improves this play

N

Noctis

I have a suggestion, let's vote our scum reads for council. While voting our scum read for lynch as well, it would be great to see how scum would make the lynch possible if somehow it's their own teammate that getting lynch

Zemmi

GodMommie
great so shes using the 3 of u as her minions for town cred

i am not gna go by actions lol

i am strickly tone reading flower as 99% scum there and no action will convince me otherwise unless she improves this play
My issue is I can't see scum giving town's gift for credit. I could be wrong but that would be either a hugely horrible scum play or some master genius move beyond my level.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
I don’t mind this. But we are just using the current method to arrive at a consensus. So if we see someone on the council whom we don’t expect then they are likely scum.

Also this discussion forces people to also give their reads. So I’m not completely against it.

Another thing to consider is that we see who are the most common reads for people. So if I see that one of my town reads is also a major town read for another player, I can vote for my second town read since I know that my first will be voted by others anyway. This will save us votes and ensure that we get people whom we trust on the council.
I am fine with it.

I just don't see it's purpose getting fulfilled especially when council meet discussion would be in public.

Anyway, no point in discussing it further. I still think tagging everyone to submit one name or max two name would be better.

Because not only it will force people to give reads but it would be much easier to cross check.

Reborn (if you aren't voting for this dude then you are scum 😈😈)

Well, here are my two candidates

Lakai
Zenny

Emil

Certified Memelord
My issue is I can't see scum giving town's gift for credit. I could be wrong but that would be either a hugely horrible scum play or some master genius move beyond my level.
its flower, everything possible

specially if she quotes this and says "guys u r overestimating my scum play !!!"

Status
Not open for further replies.