Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Noctis

The only thing I liked about you in this game is "you giving response to me when I called you, Mr. nocturnal" :milaugh::milaugh:

Rest..... didn't feel like much townie. My informer eyes are on you 👀👀

Has anyone iso Mr. Lil AL?
This is Deja Vu... Exactly this happened yesterday when I got active first

The Savior Arrives -

Kool Aid Man has activated [Oh Yeah!]
Fear no longer for your esteemed savior has arrived!! All you have to do is call my number and I'll sort you out with some of the good stuff... Kool-Aid!! But be fast, my supply is limited which means I can only hand out one at a time. So make sure it's YOU that gets your serving!!
He has left his contact details with the hosts if you which to contact him.

Dazai Osamu has activated [No Longer Human] on [???]

Note - If you haven't already, please do not forget to submit your Council Votes through your PM. You have until EoD.

No, I just I always vote late
That's not true because on one of my recent games I played with you, you immediately voted someone and then afterwards you voted me and started tunneling on me day 1 and then on day 2 I saw some of the town players scum reading you and you were basically literally a distraction to town. I'm guessing you changed your playstyle after that incident.

Emil

Certified Memelord
welp summary of this day:

indie hunting

aight looks like u guys r so hellbent on dyna so be it. the council starts tonight and i hope we get a night lynch.
who ever is there pls try to lynch beta

scum will make sure to vote themselves and send scum players up there so beware of ningens that will divert from beta.

take care if these guys appear on the council: flower/tiffany/midnight/melon/naomi/robin

N

Noctis

That's not true because on one of my recent games I played with you, you immediately voted someone and then afterwards you voted me and started tunneling on me day 1 and then on day 2 I saw some of the town players scum reading you and you were basically literally a distraction to town. I'm guessing you changed your playstyle after that incident.
Juliet we played last time together for almost year ago

Status
Not open for further replies.