Status
Not open for further replies.

Zemmi

GodMommie
I have a suggestion, let's vote our scum reads for council. While voting our scum read for lynch as well, it would be great to see how scum would make the lynch possible if somehow it's their own teammate that getting lynch
It's not a horrible idea now that I heard the chat and vote will be in the game thread.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
I have a suggestion, let's vote our scum reads for council. While voting our scum read for lynch as well, it would be great to see how scum would make the lynch possible if somehow it's their own teammate that getting lynch
I have a question.

Why you haven't voted so far?
Not sure or just reluctant because you are scum 😏

Reborn

My issue is I can't see scum giving town's gift for credit. I could be wrong but that would be either a hugely horrible scum play or some master genius move beyond my level.
My issue is I don't see town giving gifts for town cred.

Gift is like a bribe. There was absolutely no reason for town to give gift especially on N0.

Zemmi

GodMommie
My issue is I don't see town giving gifts for town cred.

Gift is like a bribe. There was absolutely no reason for town to give gift especially on N0.
I wouldn't say that if you are confident someone is town.

I do know I did get a gift.

Though now I'm worried if their is a stipulation with it that wasn't said.

Reborn

I wouldn't say that if you are confident someone is town.

I do know I did get a gift.

Though now I'm worried if their is a stipulation with it that wasn't said.
Stipulation or not, no matter how much I scratch my head but I don't see town giving gift to gain town cred.

But scum yes especially when it comes to Miss Flower pot who as scum is highly cooperative, nice and bold in claiming contrary to her town gameplay when she is skeptic, confused about everything.

Reborn

No, I just I always vote late
The only thing I liked about you in this game is "you giving response to me when I called you, Mr. nocturnal" :milaugh::milaugh:

Rest..... didn't feel like much townie. My informer eyes are on you 👀👀

Has anyone iso Mr. Lil AL?

Status
Not open for further replies.